Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 29 2010
By: mrkuyukot Wastelander 835 posts

10th sharpshooter challenge

14 replies 24 views Edited May 29, 2010

6 disarms without reloading or changing weapons.

How? Just how? I've finished the game already, so the only place I could think of that has more than 5-6 enemies are gang hideouts. I can't get them lined up to do dead eye on their firearms. If I try to pick them off one by one, the knucklehead J Marston reloads automatically. I don't exactly see him reloading, but the weapon would have a full load. In any case, I need help please. Any tips would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 15 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
569 posts

Re: 10th sharpshooter challenge

May 29, 2010

why dont you  gain a bounty? Have some cops run after you and get 6 behind you.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 15 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

May 29, 2010
I read that one and I didn't even want to try it. It doesn't help that you reload automatically all the freakin time.
this is my appleworks signature.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 15 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10807 posts

May 29, 2010
Getting ONE disarm is really hard, you can pretty much only do it with a pistol and a load of luck. 6 in a row is just madness

@Jim777PS
Message 4 of 15 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
256 posts

May 29, 2010

what i did is hanging out in front of the saloon in thieves landing wearing the bandana and randomly dead eye shooting at some guys. i never let go of L2 (aiming = not reloading) and mysteriously i never ran out of bullets. some may not survive this, but you don't have to disarm 6 guys in a row, so it's okay. i recommend the evans rifle with 22 shots per mag. took me about 10min to complete the challenge.

Message 5 of 15 (24 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
321 posts

May 29, 2010

Go into Pikes Basin with your trusty sawed off shotgun. Use dead eye for all disarms. Dead eye will auto reload for you without it counting against you. Just be sure not to put your weapon away or manually reload. It's ok to use tobacco or prefferably moonshine. Just remember to always use dead eye for your shots. Props goes to a youtube vid I saw on that. Works like a charm.

P.S. Reason for a sawed off is it'll likely kill the individual that you disarm. Disarming the same person more than once doesn't count.

Message 6 of 15 (24 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
321 posts

May 29, 2010

Yeah mines heaps easier.

Message 7 of 15 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

May 29, 2010

The way i did it was i put on my bandana so i dont lose honor  then i hid behind the bar in a saloon (doesnt matter which one)  got out my pistol (the one you get from the cops later on)  and aimed at the bartender to get everyone to draw then i used dead eye and disarmed as many as i could then when they picked up there gun again or used there secondary gun i disarmed them again.  Some might run out of the saloon so you might have to run out if there is knowone left in the saloon.  Then just keep using deadeye and refill it with chewing tobacco if you have to. 

Photobucket
Message 8 of 15 (24 Views)
Gaming Beast
2433 posts

May 29, 2010

I GUARANTEE MY WAY IS THE EASIEST:

it is easy trust me. Buy the evans repeater in blakcwater. it has 22 bullets per clip. go to your house in blackwater and empty out all bullets from that gun so you only have exactly 22. that way it can not reload. Also make sure you have some tobacco to refill your meter. now go to a bar. you can do the one in blackwater but more people will have guns if you go to theives landing so i reccamend going there. when you get to the saloon of your choice point the gun at someone. that will get them to pull theirs out. to make the disarm count aim for the gun and not their hand. it will not count if you hit their hand. if you see blood it did not count so remember that. If people stop coming run around town and point your gun at people. you can mess up 16 times since you have 22 bullets but it should be easy.

Summary:

-Buy evans repeater in BW

-go to safehouse and empty all bullets but 22

-go to saloon in theives landing

-get behind bar

-start getting disarms

-remember to aim for the gun not the hand or arm

Message 9 of 15 (24 Views)
Wastelander
835 posts

May 29, 2010