Dec 31 2007
By: DaveTheStalker Last Guardian 13694 posts

"Dr." Jerry 'fruit' Punch

1 replies 3 views Edited Dec 31, 2006
Will be "the voice of NASCAR" in 2007 on ESPN/ABC.....great.  An snobby, arrogant multi-sport (jack of all trades and a master of none) announcer that thinks he knows NASCAR.  Didn't NBC's experiment with using Bill "I don't really know anything about NASCAR" Weber?

My local frickin' ABC is still not HD and my Homezone still does not have the HD box ready yet Smiley Sad  At least Fox will have NASCAR for the first half of the season.
Facebook|Twitter
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

GT5P TeamSpeak Server

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What are you listening to???!
"Stalking the lost not by land, but by air with the Word of God through music" DTS
KittenWar Crackers' Kittenwar stats Lord Of The Peeps
Message 1 of 2 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
923 posts

Re: "Dr." Jerry 'fruit' Punch

Dec 31, 2006

davethestalker wrote:
Will be "the voice of NASCAR" in 2007 on ESPN/ABC.....great.  An snobby, arrogant multi-sport (jack of all trades and a master of none) announcer that thinks he knows NASCAR.  Didn't NBC's experiment with using Bill "I don't really know anything about NASCAR" Weber?

My local frickin' ABC is still not HD and my Homezone still does not have the HD box ready yet Smiley Sad  At least Fox will have NASCAR for the first half of the season.

... I don't think I've ever heard of this guy. But, It seems as if I probably won't like him, haha.

Thank god for Fox. I am so sick of screwing with Tv companies. DirecTv still won't give me NBC/CBS, and of course they don't carry my local channels.

There is one thing they're doing that I'm going to try. It's called Nascar Hotpass, or something like that. If you haven't heard about it, look it up. It sounds pretty nifty, though I do have a few uncertainties about it. But, if I get it early...Twenty bucks off!
Message 2 of 2 (3 Views)
0 Likes