Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 08 2004
By: odin74~ Monster Hunter 40 posts

downhill domination

3 replies 98 views Edited Dec 8, 2004
any one ever play downhill domination? i'm a avid mountain biker and how good is it?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3305 posts

Re: downhill domination

Dec 8, 2004
very good game espically in multi-player when youre using cheats.nothing like unlimited water bottles and the gravity cheat
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
951 posts

Dec 8, 2004
I'm really into mountain and trial biking and I bought this game last year.
I liked the game itself, even if its very exagerate, those trails are quasi-impossible in real life but it stills fun to play. You can make like 30 times in a row some over 40 feet gap without any problem, so don't expect big realism from this game. But well, this is where the game can becomes funny: doing tricks you would never do in real life... You can throw bottles to your opponents and hit them with woodsticks, hands, feet and rear bike's wheel . I've played it a lot when I bought it but it became a bit borring with time, but its always a good game to show to friends. I regret a little bit to have purchase it at full price (it was a christmas gift that I chose, so its not that bad) but at its actual price I think its worth it. Have fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (98 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Yeah It,s a great game , kind a like the ssx series but for downhill bikes ! Great graphics ,music realistic characters, and some unrealistic ones like an eyeball. Very good game I wish they would release again to the vita !!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (97 Views)
0 Likes