Jan 17 2007
By: rdbaron~ Lombax Warrior 160 posts

anyone play Andretti racing..? indy cars

1 replies 6 views Edited Jan 17, 2007
anyone have any experience with this game? i got to where i could win on the four or five tracks i familiarized myself with. those Andrettis,! three cars work as a team to make sure one of em win. too bad for them. man they go berszerk back there runnin into each other. very "stiff" unflexible physics here, much like formula 1 w.g.p.  1999. really love this game too. static view when driving really makes it look real after you get it in the groove and up to speed. try this game, f1 wgp 1999.it'll put some changes on you.lol love the engine sound,like giant generator with the color reflections from sunlight in front of you . man like a really nice hippy trip. far out man. love this game. peace, love,and brotherhood to all.              i know its an older game, '99 but the physics in this game are really neat and stiff,  they shoulda called this game spoiler hunters as the Andretti cars (3) pretty much attempt to remove your spoiler if you aint "cookin" so one of em can win. very tough racing..

Message Edited by rdbaron on 01-16-2007 11:47 PM
Message 2 of 2 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5632 posts

Re: anyone play Andretti racing..? indy cars

Jan 15, 2007
Havent played that old game in years...since when i still had my Sega Saturn
PSN: R8_Man
Message 1 of 2 (6 Views)
0 Likes