Last Guardian
13694 posts

Re: Toyota ownage!

Feb 7, 2007

BugattiVeyron wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

davethestalker wrote:

drivefast1690 wrote:
ummm... no:smileyindifferent: Ford Trucks are the best on the road. Period.:smileyhappy:

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

right..  Cuz Toby says so.  They why does Ford not showcase the ability of their trucks?  It's all 'talk' from Ford......period.

My wife's '96 Maxima has 175K on it, runs like a charm.  My 2000 Solara has about 120K on it and I'm lovin' it.

Message Edited by davethestalker on 02-05-2007 09:00 PM

Lying isn't a favorable quality.:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:
You mean you actually love to drive it? I thought Toyotas didn't evoke emotions. (the older ones) 

Um, a Solara is a convertible, so...

Um, not all of 'em.  Mine is not.

"Oh what a feeling!"

It has the front seats from a sporty Lexus and man is it comfy.  Nothing really special, just Toyota's tried and true 4 banger.  I'd like to add some TRD goodies to it.  A supercharger or a turbo would be nice.
Facebook|Twitter
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

GT5P TeamSpeak Server

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What are you listening to???!
"Stalking the lost not by land, but by air with the Word of God through music" DTS
KittenWar Crackers' Kittenwar stats Lord Of The Peeps
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15052 posts

Feb 7, 2007

davethestalker wrote:

drivefast1690 wrote:
ummm... no:smileyindifferent: Ford Trucks are the best on the road. Period.:smileyhappy:

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

right..  Cuz Toby says so.  They why does Ford not showcase the ability of their trucks?  It's all 'talk' from Ford......period.

My wife's '96 Maxima has 175K on it, runs like a charm.  My 2000 Solara has about 120K on it and I'm lovin' it.

You're basing your thoughts of a truck on the way they advertise?

InfurnoASH wrote:

Elessar Telrunya wrote:
Eh...I would say its a toss-up between Chevy, Ford, and Toyota...sadly, Dodge has fallen in recent years.

you forgot Nissan. they can out tow Ford.

The Titan gets the worst mileage in its class. I guess that doesn't matter to a few that use it only for work trucks, but Idk...

Message Edited by Tiz a cool handle on 02-07-2007 12:14 AM
Tired of run of the mill Sega Forums? Join Sonic Blast with lots of discussion about Sega and Video Games.(Click the pics)

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4157 posts

Feb 7, 2007

davethestalker wrote:

BugattiVeyron wrote:

Carmaster wrote:

davethestalker wrote:

drivefast1690 wrote:

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lying isn't a favorable quality.:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:
You mean you actually love to drive it? I thought Toyotas didn't evoke emotions. (the older ones) 

Um, a Solara is a convertible, so...

Um, not all of 'em.  Mine is not.

"Oh what a feeling!"

It has the front seats from a sporty Lexus and man is it comfy.  Nothing really special, just Toyota's tried and true 4 banger.  I'd like to add some TRD goodies to it.  A supercharger or a turbo would be nice.

Oh, nvm... lol
Join OTR for the best Basketball Discussion on the web!
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2083 posts

Feb 7, 2007
we hell that did anybody see that Commercial for the ford truck were it was towin the peterbilt semi up in the air tat cant be done  
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9428 posts

Feb 7, 2007
Yeah, well I also know that my grandmother can't spit nickels out of her ears too, but when I was a kid, a magician made it look like she could!
In other words, believe onl half of what you hear and less of what you see.  All commercials are designed to get you interested in their products....only the stupid ones go out and purchase products based on a television commercial. There's not always truth in advertising.
Regards,

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes