Jan 29 2007
By: Joe_W-UK Treasure Hunter 5715 posts

RACING GAMES

4 replies 1 views Edited Jan 29, 2007
one kind of gaming for the ps3 i havent really paid attention to is a racing game, now i know motorstorm looks really good and i will get it, but im looking for more of a real life driving simulator than a smash nd crash mud racing game lol, you've got ridge racer, a new sega rally, GT which one would uz advise ?
Joe_w-uk Trophy Card
Message 1 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4157 posts

Re: RACING GAMES

Jan 29, 2007

*-KILLZONER-* wrote:
one kind of gaming for the ps3 i havent really paid attention to is a racing game, now i know motorstorm looks really good and i will get it, but im looking for more of a real life driving simulator than a smash nd crash mud racing game lol, you've got ridge racer, a new sega rally, GT which one would uz advise ?

Wow, if you want real life, stay away form RR, you can drift going backwards and go faster than forwards...
Join OTR for the best Basketball Discussion on the web!
Message 2 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3457 posts

Jan 29, 2007
Formula 1 Championship Edition is coming out at the end of februrary.
a>
Message 3 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Jan 29, 2007
If you want something "real" - GT for sure.
Message 4 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
43955 posts

Jan 29, 2007

*-KILLZONER-* wrote:
im looking for more of a real life driving simulator than a smash nd crash mud racing game lol, you've got ridge racer, a new sega rally, GT which one would uz advise ?

Why one? Get them all.

There will be some good sims, including some of the ones you mentioned (F1, GT5, SEGA Rally), but there will also be Colin McRae: Dirt and, later, ToCA 4 (unannounced, but it will come). There are bound to be other good sims coming, too.

You will be starved for PS3 games, so you will buy them all.

Ridge racer and its ilk is not sims.

Cheers,
Message 5 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes