Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 18 2007
By: bobr792~ Lombax Warrior 146 posts

Preferred Racing Methods?

4 replies 2 views Edited Jan 18, 2007
Do you prefer racing online? Or offline split screen with friends?  I like both, but I think racing games must have split screen so you can enjoy playing people in house and not have to take turns.  Any thoughts?

If it is the later and you plan on getting Motorstorm, right now Evolution Studios is not releasing Motorstorm with the offline split screen, but if the demand is there they MIGHT include it in a download later.  Sign the petition:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9122 posts

Re: Preferred Racing Methods?

Jan 18, 2007
Online or Solo.

Often i just like to drive the cars around. NFSU2 is good online. Unless your a noob. (my statis is noob but My mustang can waste any Supra.)

Message Edited by InfurnoASH on 01-18-2007 03:42 PM
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWe Dig Giant Robots!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4935 posts

Jan 19, 2007
Yeah, racing games pretty much need to have split-screen multiplayer for me.  An exception would be Test Drive Unlimited.  I'll let that one slide.  But being able to play my brother, or against friends in the same place is a great feature.

Yeah, I'm not going to get Motorstorm though, seeing as to how i dont have a PS3.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41001 posts

Jan 19, 2007

bobr792 wrote:
Do you prefer racing online? Or offline split screen with friends?

I have raced on-line, over LANs and with split-screen and, let me tell you, I'll never want to do split-screen ever again.

Compared to using a single screen for racing among friends, split-screen sucks - period. LANs are more inconvenient, true, but it makes everything much more enjoyable, if you have a place for all of the necessary equipment. If you don't, then use on-line (if available in the game).

Cheers,
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8799 posts

Jan 20, 2007
online and solo. i don't like having split screen for any game.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes