Treasure Hunter
4978 posts

Re: Nascar for ps3

Feb 4, 2007

aguba wrote:

SQUIDWARD79 wrote:
The comments in this thread really prove how young and immature the people posting on these forums are.

Yes. Yes it does. I am thoroughly disappointed. In all of you.

.......We just having fun tonight on the forum.Theres a few threads here tonight that ppl are just bull sh*ting..

Message Edited by SWIFF on 02-03-2007 06:26 PM
Free Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingWhen
you kill for money, there are no rules.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicFree Image Hosting
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13458 posts

Feb 4, 2007

SQUIDWARD79 wrote:
The comments in this thread really prove how young and immature the people posting on these forums are.

Yeah, well I was being honest.

Nascar is supposed to be such great racing, but those pansies are scared of the rain!
Virtually every other race orginization is capable of runing the rain.  Even motorcycles, cummon now.........if they can race on 2 inches of tire draggin knee you can race your damn car!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5437 posts

Feb 4, 2007

ifmracin wrote:

SQUIDWARD79 wrote:

Yeah, well I was being honest.

Nascar is supposed to be such great racing, but those pansies are scared of the rain!
Virtually every other race orginization is capable of runing the rain.  Even motorcycles, cummon now.........if they can race on 2 inches of tire draggin knee you can race your damn car!

What one kind of racing organization does has no effect on what another does. Nascar has reasons not to race in the rain or on a wet track. Just because people race motorcycles in the rain dosen't mean Nascar has to. Watch some of the most mild crashes in Nascar, then think how much worse it could have been if the track was wet or there was less visability due to rain. I wouldn't call anyone racing with so many people at that speed a pansy. There are so many things that can go wrong.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
479 posts

Feb 4, 2007
they do race in the rain dumbnut, they do it on road courses, they even have a special tire they use for it if it does rain, they just don't race in the rain on the ovals, get your facts straight.  it's not just for rednecks, it's the most popular series of racing in the u.s.

and unless you've been to a cup race, you can't bad mouth it.

now, open wheel sucks perhaps, and also motorcycle racing too... see how childish that sounds?

i for one can't wait for a next-gen nascar racing game.

"
Nascrap sucks.

Buch of babies, cant even race in the rain......
"

Message Edited by kneehighspy on 02-03-2007 07:06 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2089 posts

Feb 4, 2007

buccs_fan wrote:
dose anyone know when the ps3 version or nascar is comming out i cant find anything on it anywhere

bet this guy cant wait for WWE wrestling to come out either
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
479 posts

Feb 4, 2007
heh, now theres a fine sport, can you call it a sport?

"bet this guy cant wait for WWE wrestling to come out either"

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7280 posts

Feb 4, 2007
Soon
Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2909 posts

Feb 4, 2007
ANOTHER EA game     EA owns the rights to NASCAR   check EA.com  or what ever EA site is
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Feb 4, 2007
oh man are you for real nascar.... yeah i have a great idea for a game, all you do is... get this go around in a oval but wait thats theirs other car on the track as well. Its going to rock your socks off baby.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2209 posts

Feb 4, 2007

kneehighspy wrote:
heh, now theres a fine sport, can you call it a sport?

"bet this guy cant wait for WWE wrestling to come out either"

Actually it has a very physical and mental strain on a person.  I for one used to race stock cars, and it drains you.  People think o yea just driving a car, but there's a lot more to it than that.  If you were to do a full race, I can assure you that you would pass out for a long nap.  If you ever see these drivers at the end of a race they are soaked.  Not only do they sit in an oven basically, but they have to use there heads a lot on what a good move is to do.  If they don't most likely your day is going to end early.  So, before anyone tries to say racing isn't a sport, try it first.  I know half of you here haven't for a fact, I play football, basketball, soccer, and used to race.  Racing by far was the hardest endurance test you can ever face.
Ich hei��e Josef G��mb��s
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 57 (0 Views)
0 Likes