Reply
Nov 24 2008
By: Admiratio Wastelander 775 posts
Offline

Midnight Club: LA Social Club Pictures

10 replies 66 views Edited Nov 24, 2008
Anyone have an issue when you upload images to Rockstar's social club where the images are squished and misconstrued?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/28/2006
Offline
1190 posts
 

Re: Midnight Club: LA Social Club Pictures

Nov 24, 2008
Yeah its same for me,it looks like the issue is for PS3 users only :[


My actual PSN is Xoti.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/16/2007
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: Midnight Club: LA Social Club Pictures

Nov 24, 2008

Promotions wrote:
Yeah its same for me,it looks like the issue is for PS3 users only :[
Thanks for the reply. Hopefully, they will fix it soon. 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/12/2007
Offline
1069 posts
 

Re: Midnight Club: LA Social Club Pictures

Nov 24, 2008
i dont have this problem
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/16/2007
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: Midnight Club: LA Social Club Pictures

Nov 24, 2008

Gabbyyyy wrote:
i dont have this problem
Which PS3 do you have? 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/12/2007
Offline
1069 posts
 

Re: Midnight Club: LA Social Club Pictures

Nov 24, 2008

i have the 60 GB, i show u example of my pic from social website rate my ride...

 

 

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2002
Offline
3592 posts
 

Re: Midnight Club: LA Social Club Pictures

Nov 25, 2008

Are you playing in 1080i/p resolution? If so, that's why. The Social Club squeezes the pics if you use higher than 720p. I figured that out when my pics kept doing that.


Admiratio wrote:
Anyone have an issue when you upload images to Rockstar's social club where the images are squished and misconstrued?

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (66 Views)
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 07/16/2007
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: Midnight Club: LA Social Club Pictures

Nov 25, 2008

SLOYAROLE wrote:

Are you playing in 1080i/p resolution? If so, that's why. The Social Club squeezes the pics if you use higher than 720p. I figured that out when my pics kept doing that.


Admiratio wrote:
Anyone have an issue when you upload images to Rockstar's social club where the images are squished and misconstrued?

 

 


I'll give that a shot. The PS3 is set to automatic, for the resolution, but I will verify and check if 720p works better. 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/16/2007
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: Midnight Club: LA Social Club Pictures

Nov 25, 2008
Changing to 720p worked just fine, thanks.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/29/2002
Offline
3592 posts
 

Re: Midnight Club: LA Social Club Pictures

Nov 26, 2008

n/p


Admiratio wrote:
Changing to 720p worked just fine, thanks.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes