Mar 31 2010
By: supershamrocks First Son 8 posts

Is there going to be a Midnight Club 5????

38 replies 12829 views Edited Mar 31, 2010

I am not counting MC 4 LA remix, i mean like a real new one because LA i thought was to horrible because it was to hard. Please help me out, i want to know the release date and if they are coming out with it. If there is any website i can check out about it please post it here, thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 39 (12,829 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1288 posts

Re: Is there going to be a Midnight Club 5????

Mar 31, 2010

I hated LA too because the physics were horrible. MCLA 3's physics were better and more fun. But we have'nt heard from rockstar about a new MC

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 39 (12,829 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1315 posts

Apr 4, 2010

supershamrocks wrote:

i thought was to horrible because it was to hard.

The problem with games nowadays is that they are too easy. I welcomed MCLA hardest.

Anyway, a new MC game comes out every 2-3 years. That's good cause it won't make the franchise get stale to quick. EA ruined NFS cause they release one every effing year.

Logo

^^Click Me!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 39 (12,829 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5692 posts

Apr 6, 2010

If they are making a new one they have to change the way they do ir. Cause nothing has changed in a long time and the series is starting to repeat its ideas a little to much. So I suggest changing some stuff, otherwise it will make me fall asleep like LA did.

Cheers, Brrnout

PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 39 (12,829 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Apr 8, 2010

if the game is easy then it wont b good to play it

it's better wen they game are a little difficult

and i tink that they need to wait at leat 2 years to make a new

game

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 39 (12,829 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Apr 16, 2010

you guys sound like u just arent having as much as others on the game.  ive asked Rockstar if they are working on a new game.  tey wont say weather they are or are not.    MCLA career mode was not hard at all but it was very repetitive ....  the Midnight Club series in my opinion is the Best Arcade Stylle racing game on Ps3.  there a lot of improvment needed in it to make it more enjoyable for otheres but MCLA was a big leap from wat it was....   i would like them to carry othere things like Driving Physics and Club capabilities from MC3...  Visit my site guys and take a look at what my team does for fun onliine MCLA

NotoriousRacerz.com

Thank You

NRz Blaze

NRz B l a z e
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 39 (12,829 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Apr 18, 2010

"Will there ever be a Nissan GT-R R35 in the series?" would be the operative question. 

I would say that MC5 will be out in the same year that they release Grand Theft Auto V.   Honestly, I don't believe.  Look at how long it took them to get Midnight Club Los Angeles on shelves after the release of MC3: Dub Edition Remix. 

There's one big problem: Midnight Club 4 isn't out yet.  So, no, there won't be a Midnight Club 5 until they complete Midnight Club 4, unless they pull a George Lucas and release 4 as a prequel to 5 some two or three years after 5 has been out on the market.

Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 39 (12,829 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
446 posts

Apr 19, 2010

I really enjoyed Midnight Club: DUB Edition and was looking forward to Los Angeles, but then after playing LA for a few hours I found out that I hated LA.  The biggest turnoff for me was that it was a big Rival-Game-Platform-Online-Service simulator.  (I have a better, more precise name for my description, but I cannot post it on this site.)

As an example that comes to mind, I was doing a race wherein my best chance for success was with a motorcycle, as I recall, and it was irritating enough that the bike wrecks when you get anywhere near another car and then you spend forever getting back on the saddle, but multiply that irritation by a factor of ten when you have to sit there listening to the AI trash-talk the whole time, questioning your manhood and other childishness.  There isn't an option to turn off trash talk, either, so you either have to listen to it and want to murder the developers or turn off the sound altogether, both of which options are lame.

I have no interest in another Midnight Club if they can't figure out how to not ruin it.  They might just as well let Sega develop it.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 39 (12,829 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3029 posts

May 2, 2010

supershamrocks wrote:

I am not counting MC 4 LA remix, i mean like a real new one because LA i thought was to horrible because it was to hard. Please help me out, i want to know the release date and if they are coming out with it. If there is any website i can check out about it please post it here, thanks!

Really? I found MC:LA too easy.

And none that I know of.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 39 (12,829 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

May 2, 2010

Midnight Club Los Angeles is in the Midnight Club 3 era.  It is not Midnight Club 4. Just because that it is on current generation consoles (PS3, 360, Wii) doesn't mean that it is an automatic sequel. 

MCLA made significant improvements over MC3: DE Remix no doubt.  The most noticeable improvement is the main character, there actually is one now.  The police are now more realistic: instead of their cars being equipped with infinite nitrous, the car is actually a tuned version of the 1996 Chevrolet Impala police car and has a top speed of 200 MPH, and not some nuisance that you can't shake.  And more realistically the cops will chase you after the race has ended, or if you break the speed limit while driving around LA.  Another improvement is the damage modeling, if you can call it an improvement. 

There was one regression, the physics for motorcycles is way off.  If you crash into anything at high speed in reality, you will fly off the bike.  While this is a game, the balance could have been better.  In GTA IV, if you rear end a car at high speed, you get hurt.  But I guess Midnight Club will play backup singer to GTA.

Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 39 (12,829 Views)
0 Likes