Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Re: I recently downloaded the demo of Formula 1. in my opinio...

Jan 4, 2007

CuttyShark wrote:
I recently downloaded the demo of Formula 1. in my opinion this is the best looking game I have ever seen. the graphics are absolutely stunning. if you have not tried it download it now. I hope there are more like this too come. anyone else feel the same?

I've tried it out, and quite frankly, I wasn't very impressed with it. The graphics are fine, as you said, but it just feels like it's got PS1-physics. But maybe I just didn't give it enough time
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 4, 2007
I sort of got the impression that the car had a single axis, but pretty hard to tell given the short duration of the races (even set to 10% of the full race). The problem I think is going from GT HD, which is set up to allow perfect drifts really easily, to an F1 car which sticks much better. I'd like to be able to run a longer race in F1 and wear the tires out more. Or fiddle with the suspension and see if I can induce some oversteer. Regardless: it's a work in progress so who's to say that's what we'll get when the game is released here.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Z-U
First Son
14 posts

Jan 4, 2007
I thought it was pretty dynamic. Just in case you haven't yet, make sure you turn off the driving Steering and Braking aids and you can take stability control off too.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
378 posts

Jan 12, 2007
I am downloading it right now . Can you use the PlayStation Portable as a Rear View Mirror on this game? Because thats what I heard on some previews..and since I have a PSP, I kinda wanna experiment on it
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
40745 posts

Jan 12, 2007
I don't believe you can use the PSP yet, but it will be out in only a few weeks, right?
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
755 posts

Jan 12, 2007

MasterGT wrote:
I don't believe you can use the PSP yet, but it will be out in only a few weeks, right?

March 2007
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes