Dec 24 2001
By: 787B_bad~ First Son 5 posts

HP tips F090/S

4 replies 2 views Edited Dec 24, 2001
It's true that by changing the oil immediately after winning a car that it does boost the horsepower from 10 to as much as 60.
Also, you can race the Super Speedway Endurance race (100 laps) with the F090/S and then change the oil, and it will boost it considerably as well. Be sure to save after changing the oil, or sometimes, you will lose what HP you have gained. Not always, but it has happened to me on three occasions.
Also, a F090/S won at a later date in the game, will come equipped standard with more horsepower on occasion as well, which can sometimes be increased with whatever tune up is available, and then racing and changing the oil as stated before.

Message 1 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Skip Barber section is is awesome....

Dec 24, 2001
.....for increasing lap times.
If you are like me, I thought, "I don't need a lesson in how to drive I already know how!" This game has a way of humbling you.
I have heard a lot about settings and speed, but not a lot about strategy. All of this section is amazingly professional, and I think that is was incredible that they included it with the GT3 manual.
The parts that will take practice to learn, and apply are the "corner exit speed" and "braking and entering" but they really do improve your ability to gain on yout opponets.
The paragraphs on "100% traction" and the problem of "double pass" or "going to deep in the corners" are very insightful and scientific and produce real results when applied.
Happy racing people!

Message 2 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

So what about when you really do need a oil change?

Dec 25, 2001
My Toyota Vits RS needed an oil change but i dont think its horse power boosted at all.

Message 3 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

RE: Skip Barber section is is awesome....

Dec 25, 2001
thanx for the ideas, i completely forgot about the manual!

Message 4 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

the first thing you should do is the oil change and then everything else -nt

Dec 25, 2001
nt = No Text

email: ounoz@hotmail.com
aim: ounoz

"I think, therefore I am"-Descartes

Confucius say..."Man who run behind car get exhausted"
Message 5 of 5 (2 Views)