Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 27 2011
By: A_FITZ I Only Post Everything 1076 posts

Gran Turismo 5 Custom BMG/Music

2 replies 306 views Edited Dec 27, 2010

So.., let me get this straight.

You can play music in the menu with this..., but not in the actual game while your driving?

If so thats really bogus

-Alex Fitz

____________________________--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKjkAl7L0dQ
Message 1 of 3 (306 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Custom BMG/Music

Dec 27, 2010

That is incorrect. If you have music on your PS3, go to the options menu in Gran Turismo and there you will be able to set up what can be played, how loud you want it to be played compared to racing sound effects and so forth. If you are like me, you want to have the race sound effects up at least a little bit so you know when to shift or if you are scrubbing the rubber off your tires more than you would like. If you haven't created a playlist on the PS3, you may want to so that you will be able to listen to more than just one album during the longer races. I turn sound effects off for replays and have the music blaring! I hope this helped you out. I am currently driving to Armin Van Buuren's State Of Trance 2006. Great driving music!

Message 2 of 3 (306 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Gran Turismo 5 Custom BMG/Music

Oct 19, 2012

He is right I only get my music to play in the menu and lobby but as soon as I start a race my music goes off and I get a message that says error no tracks can be played ....Don know how to fix iv checked every thing  any one help....

Message 3 of 3 (290 Views)
0 Likes