Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 14 2001
By: 200tS~old Splicer 63 posts

GT4 DVD??

3 replies 53 views Edited Dec 14, 2001
Hey Guys. Any gossip on GT4. will be on DVD?

Message 1 of 4 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8363 posts

GT3 is on DVD. only real gossip about GT4 is that...

Dec 14, 2001
it will be online cabable and it will have more cars and more real tracks.

Message 2 of 4 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

RE: GT3 is on DVD. only real gossip about GT4 is that...

Dec 16, 2001
Is DVD like a big disc?.... If so that would be cool... I am getting a playstation 2 for christmas so i am looking up things to see what games i might want to get... But I have heard nottin but good comments about this game... I think an EZ way to make way more cars availible without takeing up sapce that you need is to do what they did for Need for Speed... Make it posible to dload cars onto the game... that way you would have nottin but the cars that you want.... Some people cheat by makeing cars that go 800mph half of the time though... It's just an idia... I think it might work though.... anyways I just signed up... I hope to seee people's comments about this... bye bye... by the way I am 14 and the best f*ckin gt driver you'll ever meet.. I wish the f*ckin Ilink crap would get here because I would love to kick all of ya'lls asses.... Bye

Message 3 of 4 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
268 posts

RE: GT3 is on DVD. only real gossip about GT4 is that...

Dec 16, 2001
It has HUGE storage capabilities. I think as much as 14 Gigs onto one single disc. So using multiple discs "may" be out of the question for a while. It relies if the programmer want to write bloated code or compress it down.

Well, I'm off to work...

Message 4 of 4 (53 Views)
0 Likes