Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 15 2007
By: spacyman I Only Post Everything 1018 posts

Funny stuff!!

2 replies 1 views Edited Feb 15, 2007
Hi all,

I just saw that there will be a new PC game on karting, named "Karting Champions". As some of you had probably noticed by my sig, i do karting, only some lapping with mine in fact... anyway, they programmed the track i used to ride( SRA Karting - Saint Rock de l'Achigan,Qc,Canada) and they did a promotionnal video with a whole lap. I found it so funny that i decided to put it on youtube to show the track to my dear GT fellows! The driver is really dump but it gives a pretty good idea of what it's likes to drive a kart on that track.

Here's the link:

Message Edited by Spacyman on 02-15-2007 03:49 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4384 posts

Re: Funny stuff!!

Feb 15, 2007

Spacyman wrote:
Hi all,

I just saw that there will be a new PC game on karting, named "Karting Champions". As some of you had probably noticed by my sig, i do karting, only some lapping with mine in fact... anyway, they programmed the track i used to ride( SRA Karting - Saint Rock de l'Achigan,Qc,Canada) and they did a promotionnal video with a whole lap. I found it so funny that i decided to put it on youtube to show the track to my dear GT fellows! The driver is really dump but it gives a pretty good idea of what it's likes to drive a kart on that track.

Here's the link:

Message Edited by Spacyman on 02-15-2007 03:49 AM

Pretty good Spacyman. I did a bicycle race on a cart track once. No climbing but the bike handling was definitely more challenging than that found on most city criterium courses.

"Old age is not for sissies"
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2076 posts

Re: Funny stuff!!

Feb 16, 2007

Message Edited by GPKart on 02-16-2007 07:30 PM
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

GTHD PSN-ID: GProKart ___Simulator » | R Factor | GTLegends | GTR2 | RACE 07 |
Please use plain text.