Jan 05 2007
By: RTepps I Only Post Everything 1172 posts

Funny Car Story

4 replies 11 views Edited Jan 5, 2007
in the 1950 chevy had a car called the nova these were good cheap reliable cars that were popular and sold well but sales plummited when they were sent to be sold in mexico why u ask because nova translated to spanish means no go and nobody wanted to buy a car that doesnt move

feel free to coment on my story or post 1 of your own it can be about anything as long as it involves cars
aston martinuserbarz.com
Message 1 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4157 posts

Re: Funny Car Story

Jan 5, 2007

Solid-Snake200 wrote:
in the 1950 chevy had a car called the nova these were good cheap reliable cars that were popular and sold well but sales plummited when they were sent to be sold in mexico why u ask because nova translated to spanish means no go and nobody wanted to buy a car that doesnt move

feel free to coment on my story or post 1 of your own it can be about anything as long as it involves cars

Okay? I jsut learnded another spanish word atleast, I am in Espanol dos.
Join OTR for the best Basketball Discussion on the web!
Message 2 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1172 posts

Jan 5, 2007
its 2 words actually no and va
aston martinuserbarz.com
Message 3 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Jan 5, 2007
Just another reason why lots of multicultural research is needed before naming a product.
Reebok named a womens shoe the Incubus.  For those of you that don't know, an Incubus as a thing in male form that would have sex with woman while they slept.  You can imagine the name didn't stick for long.  Just recently the Microsoft Zune came under fire from the Jewish community because it sounded similar to the Hebrew equivalent of the f-word.

Message Edited by Tenroh on 01-04-2007 09:21 PM
Message 4 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

Re: Re: Funny Car Story

Jan 6, 2007
haha imagine microsoft gettin sued 4 tat and RBK as well!!!! LMAO!
Message 5 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes