Feb 05 2007
By: phunkynugz~ Hekseville Citizen 363 posts

F1 Championship Edition and motorstorm

4 replies 1 views Edited Feb 5, 2007
ok i know that both games are confirmed online however do they have voice chat support!!!!!!! i love both the demos and want to get both the games however with out voice chat i will prolly pass anyone know anything about this feature???

PSN - phunkynugz - add me!
Message 1 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: F1 Championship Edition and motorstorm

Feb 6, 2007
yes the ps2 socom mics work great for the ps3, but i dont see way any game from this day forward would not have voice support. online gaming is nothing if you dont have the option to talk. i stand that i well only rent this game along with all games that dont have voice support its boring 77 lap race with not chating zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Message 2 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Feb 6, 2007

phunkynugz wrote:
ok i know that both games are confirmed online however do they have voice chat support!!!!!!! i love both the demos and want to get both the games however with out voice chat i will prolly pass anyone know anything about this feature???

I don't have a bluetooth headset, will the PS2 Socom headset work? I don't mind voice chat, but during the race could be a distraction for me!

Message Edited by rayyu882 on 02-06-2007 01:19 PM
Message 3 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Feb 6, 2007

phunkynugz wrote:
yes the ps2 socom mics work great for the ps3, but i dont see way any game from this day forward would not have voice support. online gaming is nothing if you dont have the option to talk. i stand that i well only rent this game along with all games that dont have voice support its boring 77 lap race with not chating zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

In the race I think the pit will speak to you and give you updates, but rather they will update all the online user status is still unknown... It would be cool if you can talk back to the pit crew!

Message 4 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Feb 7, 2007
that would be cool but not my concern orginally i want to talk to other gamers while online. with this feature i would by it online rent. whats the point of online if you cant talk to other gamers???? how can i meet people, make an alliance with a driver to try to catch up with the pack, warning players you have a problem so you dont cuase a wreck, tell someone they can pass inside/outside if your a lapped car also avoiding a wreck !!!!!!!!!!!!!! all games need voice chat !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes