Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
755 posts

Re: F1 Championship Edition - ONLINE Mode details:

Feb 7, 2007

phunkynugz wrote:
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/driving/f1/news.html?sid=6165428 well it appairs that their well be no voice chat for this game as well. sad news b/c this games in going to be one of the best games but whats the point of online without a mic come on devs get your heads together (you see it supports usb keyboard says nothing about mics) this better be wrong or im going to flip i was so amped about this game no mics???? what is this the stone age we have blue tooth headsets what do we use them for?

F1 '05 had voice chat, but I hate listening to people when racing, anyway, so I don't really care when I'm in a serious race./
Now, goofing off with my mates is another thing: 'trash talking' would be fun.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Feb 7, 2007
was this voice chat on the ps2 ???? us verison???? b/c this link doesnt say no chat however it doesnt say anything about it either it actually says something about keyboard usage but nothing about chat whasts going on why cant we find simple things out that are programmed in these games for he last two weeks atleast.  i stand my ground this is a rental with no voice chat. think about the online wreck you well have to deal with plus the dead lobbies after two weeks if they dont have voice chat

PSN - phunkynugz - add me!
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
755 posts

Feb 7, 2007
F1 '05 was a PS2 PAL territory only Game with Voice Chat
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Feb 7, 2007
well i doubt they well go backwards but you never know i hope this has voice chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grhH!!!!!!!!!!!! dont ruin this awsome racing game ive waited long for a good F1 game online

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Feb 7, 2007
I don't mind if they have or don't have voice chat.... if they do great, but at least please have a mute feature so that you can 100% focus on the race...

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
755 posts

Feb 7, 2007

phunkynugz wrote:
well i doubt they well go backwards .....

You don't Know SL, obviously
No FFB
Removed Flag Waving Trackside Marshals
Removed dedicated TC & BBias "+" and "-" buttons, and introduced a complex adjustment system compared to F1 '04
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Feb 8, 2007
i dont understand sony online gamers i keep posting how i would like voice chat,hence the whole point of online. However people always reply with i dont care about it but it would be nice! You do know that online sucks without voice and yes its not for everyone but that is what the mute button is for. Why would anyone not petition for some online features or even worse say its fine without. that is only going to make devs make more crap online servers due to lack of interest from the consumers.  they well only make good online for other devices and leave sony with nothing but stone age keyboard crap.  mic=online/ no mic=AI players(everthough they are real) with lag and bad sportsmanship

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1436 posts

Feb 8, 2007
can someone show me a quote with any impressions that state no voice chat?
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Feb 8, 2007
thats the thing i cant find a qoute confirming one or the other however with the gamespot link i provided early on this thread is stats that it uses keyboard via usb for lobby chat. i figure with most games not having voice chat and this one not confirming everything but voice chat that it well most likely not have it. i hope i am wrong however if no voice no purchase my opinion about voice

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Feb 8, 2007
I do not agree with the statement that voice=online and no voice = AI player... I played Doom online back in 95, it's perfectly fine without voice chat!

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 45 (1 View)
0 Likes