Ghost of Sparta
16008 posts

Re: Dodge Demon Concept

Feb 15, 2007
It's pretty decent looking(at least better looking than the miata).
I don't think it's as nice looking compared to the solstice and sky.

front looks like a viper type
hood resembles a chrysler firepower
back looks most like a 2006/2007 mitsubishi eclipse
the sides look similar to the solstice
 photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9428 posts

Feb 16, 2007
My first impression is: Not Bad!

But after taking a closer look, the front steals the grille from the Dodge Neon, the sides of the car have the lines of the old Triumph TR-3, and the rear of the car looks like it stole the lines and taillights from the Nissan 350Z.  rather bland looking (traditional American styling) interior....Not really impressed at the moment...we'll have to see if Chrysler ever gets to go ahead with this to production...I heard rumors about GM buying the Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge/Jeep Divisions from Daimler-Chrysler.
Cordially,
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8799 posts

Feb 16, 2007
that's a crazy rumour, where did you hear something like that? i really don't see that happening myself.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9428 posts

Feb 16, 2007

major_tom wrote:
that's a crazy rumour, where did you hear something like that? i really don't see that happening myself.

I don't just make these things up, ya know!  :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8799 posts

Feb 16, 2007

GT allstar wrote:

major_tom wrote:

I don't just make these things up, ya know!  :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

well holy crap! i guess it makes sence seeing that their losing so much money i suppose. that's unreal. i never would have believed you, lol.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9428 posts

Feb 16, 2007

major_tom wrote:

GT allstar wrote:

major_tom wrote:

well holy crap! i guess it makes sence seeing that their losing so much money i suppose. that's unreal. i never would have believed you, lol.

Yep, kinda scary....maybe GM's thoughts are that with the acquisition of Chrysler (at a bargain since they're in financial stress at the moment), They (GM) will get a bigger share of the world market and re-gain domination over Toyota.

In another thread, I stated the future of the World Auto Market would ultimately "boil down" to one World dominated Auto Manufacturer that would produce 8 to 10 "base vehicles" (each with several model variations)...and everyone would have their choice, but they would only have one label from which to choose.  The world is heading in this direction, now.
Regards,
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19011 posts

Feb 16, 2007
That car looks pretty sick! As long as they dont over price it and actually do sell it...it can be a real contender!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15052 posts

Feb 16, 2007

GT allstar wrote:
My first impression is: Not Bad!

But after taking a closer look, the front steals the grille from the Dodge Neon, the sides of the car have the lines of the old Triumph TR-3, and the rear of the car looks like it stole the lines and taillights from the Nissan 350Z.  rather bland looking (traditional American styling) interior....Not really impressed at the moment...we'll have to see if Chrysler ever gets to go ahead with this to production...I heard rumors about GM buying the Chrysler/Plymouth/Dodge/Jeep Divisions from Daimler-Chrysler.
Cordially,

That's ascinine! First of all Plymouth is no longer in production, Second they wouldn't do that because they're trying to reorganize their own company instead of acquiring more debt, and Third the interior is nice. It has leather all over. It looks decent. And lastly GM is still bigger than Toyota globally, it's close buy Toyota won't last. They're turning to GM of the 80s already.

Message Edited by Tiz a cool handle on 02-16-2007 03:44 PM
Tired of run of the mill Sega Forums? Join Sonic Blast with lots of discussion about Sega and Video Games.(Click the pics)

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5632 posts

Feb 17, 2007
Oh I like. I think that's the best looking of all four...
PSN: R8_Man
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15052 posts

Feb 17, 2007

r8man wrote:
Oh I like. I think that's the best looking of all four...

There's more than four. What about the Z4?
Tired of run of the mill Sega Forums? Join Sonic Blast with lots of discussion about Sega and Video Games.(Click the pics)

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes