Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 14 2011
By: tylerwray First Son 3 posts

4x4 mudding game

6 replies 3573 views Edited Apr 14, 2011

so i did some looking into a 4x4 game and found alot of people wanting one

i would love to have one where you could start out with a beater and do rock climbing contest, mudding contest, and mud racing contest to make money

to be able to put rims, tires, suspension set ups, and paint jobs on the trucks. Be able to put different motors in the trucks. There should be new and old

truck you can buy. A free play mode where you can just go through trails and play in mud holes The cool thing is they could even make an online play

where finds meet up and go mudding and when one gets stuck the friend or online players would be able to pull them out.

i

i wish there was a way to get a game like this made im a big ps3 fan and would love for sony to have

this game i think alot would buy it tell me what you guys think

thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (3,573 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: 4x4 mudding game

Jul 6, 2011

they should make a realistic mudding game that would be awesome im tired of shooting games and car games were you just race around a track im ready for a new game

please make it psn

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (3,573 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Aug 16, 2011

I couldn't agree more. 4x4 Off Road III is the pretty much that which you just described. But I'm not sure what's happening with that game at the moment. Not even sure if it will release for the PS3.

Youtube: Antonisbob
Steam: Antonisbob
PSN: Antonisbob
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (3,573 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 15, 2012

You should also be able to have different classes. (4&6 cylinder, an open class, modified) and things like that.you should be able to go to fairs and indoor areans to mud race in a 150 foot hole. you should drive the mud racer and shift. you should also be able to drive you actual normal vechical to the event with your mud racer on the trailer behind you. it should be like a normal life of a human. a job and everything.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (3,356 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Nov 9, 2012

This would be a great game I wish they would make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smileyvery-happy:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (3,200 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 16, 2013

i wish yall would make muddin game for rednecks like us tht would be realistic u would make alot of money off of it plssss

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (2,770 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Feb 22, 2013
I think Gran Turismo could do it.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (2,479 Views)
0 Likes