Reply
First Son
Registered: 06/25/2016
Offline
5 posts
 

Re: Will Hallmark Channel be added?

Oct 31, 2016

Thedermac wrote:

Yes, Please add. My wife is killing me right now because she wants to watch all the hallmark Christmas movies. 



Add us to the list.  Sling is looking better just because of these two stations!!

Message 31 of 92 (1,212 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/03/2016
Offline
633 posts
 

Re: Will Hallmark Channel be added?

Oct 31, 2016

camnfloh wrote:

Add us to the list.  Sling is looking better just because of these two stations!!


1) How much are you people being paid to SPAM this forum???

2) Did your wife tell you to come here?

Message 32 of 92 (1,212 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/30/2016
Offline
5 posts
 

Re: Will Hallmark Channel be added?

Oct 31, 2016
I'm personally not being paid anything. I actually like the interface, performance etc of PlayStation vue vs sling. My wife does also, but hallmark is the deal breaker. If vue had hallmark, we'd have it and not sling.
Message 33 of 92 (1,196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/30/2016
Offline
5 posts
 

Re: Will Hallmark Channel be added?

Oct 31, 2016
Also, did my wife tell me to come here? Nope. I prefer the vue service vs sling but alas.
Message 34 of 92 (1,188 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/17/2016
Online
694 posts
 

Re: Will Hallmark Channel be added?

Oct 31, 2016

If Hallmark Channel is so important, go buy a Roku and subscribe to it. For me, I have no interest in paying anything for it.

Message 35 of 92 (1,183 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/14/2016
Offline
1890 posts
 

Re: Will Hallmark Channel be added?

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2016

I can't see one station that says "yeah, I'll go to the one I find inferior."

 

I'm no fan of Hallmark but they all seem to come out of the woodwork all of a sudden.. closer to Christmas, or like someone said earlier a troll job? Why would anyone go elsewhere because of the freakin'  hallmark channel?

 

Location: Arizona
Device: Fire TV (Gen 2)
Speed: 300D, 30U.
Message 36 of 92 (1,177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/03/2016
Online
401 posts
 

Re: Will Hallmark Channel be added?

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2016

ez2logon wrote:

camnfloh wrote:

Add us to the list.  Sling is looking better just because of these two stations!!


1) How much are you people being paid to SPAM this forum???

2) Did your wife tell you to come here?


All this Hallmark nonsense presents some interesting options!

 

1)  Cancel Vue

2)  Cancel Wife

 

I'm liking option 2...

If you can read you're a Genius.
Message 37 of 92 (1,163 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/19/2016
Online
4147 posts
 

Re: Will Hallmark Channel be added?

Oct 31, 2016

NoGames963 wrote:

ez2logon wrote:

camnfloh wrote:

Add us to the list.  Sling is looking better just because of these two stations!!


1) How much are you people being paid to SPAM this forum???

2) Did your wife tell you to come here?


All this Hallmark nonsense presents some interesting options!

 

1)  Cancel Vue

2)  Cancel Wife

 

I'm liking option 2...


For real, who wants to watch a bunch of "Holiday" movies, are all the "Holiday" movies on Netflix not enough? She can't be that good in bed can she?

Be Sure and check my thread with helpful videos on Vue http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Vue-Support/PS-Vue-Tips-and-Tricks-videos/td-p/45709707
Message 38 of 92 (1,154 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/14/2016
Offline
1890 posts
 

Re: Will Hallmark Channel be added?

Nov 1, 2016

Don't all movies come on the app anyway?

Location: Arizona
Device: Fire TV (Gen 2)
Speed: 300D, 30U.
Message 39 of 92 (1,142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/05/2016
Offline
79 posts
 

Re: Will Hallmark Channel be added?

Nov 1, 2016

I thought you needed a login for the app and Vue is not accepted.  Could be wrong. 

Message 40 of 92 (1,129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes