Oct 10, 2016

why can activated the roku

Message 71 of 81 (829 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: repeated activation requests

Oct 21, 2016

I have the same problem.  When go to put in the code the website cannot be reach. With my Fire TV it just needs to be rebooted at least once a week for Vue to be able to work. 

Message 72 of 81 (753 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: repeated activation requests

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2016

Is there any update on whenthe activate site will be up and running? It keeps telling me that "the connection to the server timed out" and I can't activate my roku either now... im in limbo.. HELP!

Message 73 of 81 (639 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Roku constantly asking to activate Vue subscription

Nov 4, 2016

Hi is there any update on the issue?

I purchased a roku just to view playstation vue and I can not even complete initial profile set up because the activate roku site keep showing an error message (below). This is a horrible setup process and needs to be fixed.....why can't you setup a roku from your my devices page. Seems so archaeic.

psvueerror.jpg

Message 74 of 81 (637 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 4, 2017
Any updates yet? I'm having to activate my account every day on my roku. This is crazy and very inconvenient. I love the service but after my free trial is up I won't be paying off this doesn't get fixed.
Message 75 of 81 (505 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 1, 2017

Nope. It's npt just the Roku. I have an appleTv 4 and have to reauthorize daily. Started about 2 weeks ago. It is super annoying!!!

Message 76 of 81 (317 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

last month

I am having this issue on 1 of my 3 rokus as well.  They are all the roku premeire model.

Message 77 of 81 (252 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

last month
Have the issue wit my Apple TV as well so it's not just RoKu
Message 78 of 81 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

last month

Same issue as everyone else.  Getting quick sick of having to constantly activate Roku only this is happening on secondary roku.  Have two Roku devices.  Primary device Roku 3 no problem.  Secondary device, always a problem.  Doesn't matter whether other device active or not and usually it is not.  Roku firmware 7.50 on secondary device Roku 2500X HD.  Is there a fix?  Getting very unhappy...

Message 79 of 81 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
4 weeks ago

Just bought a Roku device and PS Vue seemed like the best Cable-Cutting option...but this Activation problem makes it unusable. It took over an hour to get the device activated. It was a real cluster-fu_k. Now, every time I turn on my TV, I have to activate the Roku. Forget that nonsense. I'm not going to pay good money to be hassled with constant technical issues. Canceled the trial only one day in. I'll just wait for DirectTV Now or YoutubeTV.

Message 80 of 81 (121 Views)
0 Likes