I cannot download Final Fantasy V or Suikoden on my Vita

and when will PS2 Classics be compatible with Vita

Message 1 of 5 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: more games need to be compatible with Vita

Dec 5, 2012
I would just like to point out that your Vita is a PlayStation Vita. Not a PS1. Not a PS2.
Message 2 of 5 (126 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
21822 posts

bRe: more games need to be compatible with Vita

Dec 5, 2012

Sony only committed to have about 100 PS1 games available to play on the Vita.  We are already there. Most, if not all, of the others are not coming anytime soon; and possibly not ever.  Sony is interested in more Vita games for the Vita. Not more PS1 Classics or PSP games. PS2 Classics are PS3 games, and will never be downloadable on the Vita; unless Sony creates PS2 Classics for the Vita.  Sony has announced no plans to do so.

GKP
Message 3 of 5 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

I didn't get my Vita just for Vita games, there aren't any worthwhile Vita games coming out in NA anyway

We'll be screwed over with not getting the good ones just like how we aren't getting Final Fantasy Type O or the new PSP Suikoden

People would pay money for Vita PS2 Classics if say Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne or other good games came out as PS2 Classics
The VIta is more then capable of running PS2 Classics also

Message 4 of 5 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1761 posts

Dec 5, 2012

I agree. I bought mine for ps1 psp and vita games also. They might not have out right said, but several times during development they implyed they would be out for it. If they decide to give up on me with this than I will give up on them. Half my house is sony including 5 different gaming systems and now I am thinking mabe this will be the last one. Gaming has been droping fast in the last several years and I starting to understand why.

Message 5 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes