Mar 05 2013
By: osmaros8 First Son 2 posts

co2 revolution dcl installing problem HELP PLEASE

3 replies 80 views Edited Mar 5, 2013

i bought the revolution dcl mappack, i downloaded, installed, and when I go to the game, nothing happen, i dont have nothing new. Please help.
My account is from mexico, and i bought my ps3 on usa.

what should I do :: ( ?

Message 1 of 4 (80 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18241 posts

Re: co2 revolution dcl installing problem HELP PLEASE

Mar 5, 2013

Where you bought your PS3 does not matter.  Black Ops 2 is not region-locked. Where you bought your Black Ops 2 game does matter.  If you bought the game in the USA also, then you have a problem, and there isn't anything that you can do about it that does not involve spending more money. Black Ops 2 DLC is region-specific.  The USA is in region one, and Mexico is in region four.  The USA version of the game will only recognize DLC that was purchased in the USA or Canada Playstation Stores.  DLC purchased from the Mexico Playstation Store might as well be for a different game.  You will need a copy of Black Ops 2 from Mexico, or some other Latin American country, in order to use the DLC that you purchased in the Mexico Playstation Store.  

GKP
Message 2 of 4 (75 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 6, 2013

ok thank you a lot, but if i bought the game in u.s.a, i have to create an account from u.s.a and buy one more time the map pack ? this way is more cheap than buy the game one more time.

Message 3 of 4 (60 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18241 posts

Mar 6, 2013

That is true.  The difficult part will be paying for the DLC with a US PSN account. You won't be able to use a credit card or Paypal account with a Mexico address.  You would need a Playstation Network card, or code, that is denominated in US dollars. 

GKP
Message 4 of 4 (56 Views)
0 Likes