Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 28 2013
By: supercommando440 First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

Where can I find a list of all PS MINI and Mobile games?

3 replies 92 views Edited Jan 28, 2013

The PSN website doesn't include this list. It shows 12 mobile games. No more information about those can be obtained. Terrible.

It would also be nice is Sony created a SEPARATE LIST of MINI's and Mobile games that take explicit advantage of the features of the VITA. For example: a MINI that uses the TOUCH SCREEN. Not interested in MINI's that were made for PSP, but run on a VITA.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Re: Where can I find a list of all PS MINI and Mobile games?

Jan 28, 2013

Guess you have no interest in Tetris then, a mini that is really good.

The one mini I am baffled did not get released on the Vita, even in a standalone title, is Angry Birds, or Bejeweled 3.   Even if they don't make it a physical release, a digital download can't take much more than 300MB....though the touch screen mechanics have to be factored in.    Unless EA owns the publishing rights to Bejeweled 3, whereas Plants vs Zombies is published through Sony, which is why it was a week 2 launch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Subscribe to my Youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/user/HollywoodShono?feature=mhee
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (84 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 28, 2013
I already have enough MINI's. Looking for Vita-specific MINI's/Mobiles. Heck, the website doesn't even list all MINI's and Mobiles. That's LAME.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (78 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13966 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Did you know that the Playstation Store is now available on the web (https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/all-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-ALLGAMES)?  It contains all games except for Playstation Mobile (which isn't limited to consoles, and has a separate store-front). You can filter the view to just show PS Vita content, it will just display games that can be played on the Vita (including PSP games). If you filter by Device=PS Vita and Game Type=Mini, then it will show just the Minis that can be played on the Vita.  You can also display just the PS1 Classics that can be played on the Vita.  Try it out.

By the way, there are no Vita-specific Minis.  Minis are considered to be PSP content on the Vita.  I don't think that there are any Vita specific Mobiles either, but you need to buy those on the Vita itself via Wi-Fi.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (73 Views)
0 Likes