Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 30 2013
By: UnfoundedVirus First Son 1 posts

Soul Sacrifice Preorder Downloads

12 replies 744 views Edited Apr 30, 2013

I preordered Soul Sacrifice from Amazon, I entered the code to download the magic pack, costume pack, and Japanese voice-over pack, but the only thing that actually downloaded was the Japanese voice-over pack. The other 2 are in my transaction history, but I can't download them. Please help.

Message 1 of 13 (744 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: Soul Sacrifice Preorder Downloads

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

I'm having a similar problem and I'm not too happy about it.

Repro steps (as I experienced them):

1) Enter preorder code while a memory stick with insufficient space is inserted.

2) Code redeems, but does not download, as you are prompted to clear space on the memory stick and start the download from your download list.
3) Upon checking your download list, only the VO pack will appear as downloadable.

EDIT: I got my code from an EB Games, for what it's worth.

Message 2 of 13 (741 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 1, 2013

You all will need to update the game first if you haven't. Then you can accept the pre-order bonus in the network choice in Librom(book) under the pedler tab. Claim gift and you'll be able to get both the new costumes and items.

Message 3 of 13 (714 Views)
First Son
2 posts

May 1, 2013
This worked.
Thanks for the hand, I didn't even think to update.
Guess I'm too used to the PS3 pushing updates on me every 5 minutes when they're available.
Message 4 of 13 (699 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 1, 2013

I do not want the Japanese Voice Over Pack.

Please help, I can not find an option to delete it. I only want the costumes and spells.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 13 (657 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 1, 2013
i tried to recieve gift from peddler but it didnt apear and i did buy the pre order any idea
Message 6 of 13 (600 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 1, 2013

The japanese voice over pack was an all combined download including the costume and items. It wasn't very clear on explaining this but, I researched yesterday and found that out. FluffyStyle : if you haven't updated the game it will not appear I tested first without update nothing would appear for me either. Came right up after update, if you have updated you could try to redownload the package with your pre-order code.

Message 7 of 13 (569 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 1, 2013
I still have yet to find the second costume for pre-order and reinstalled and have the game updated but it never shows
Message 8 of 13 (526 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 1, 2013

I thought the same thing but, realised the two costumes were dancer for male, dancer for female. Kind of misleading.

Message 9 of 13 (519 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 2, 2013
Oh I saw another costume in the commercials and such so figured that was it... well that is misleading but solves that then
Message 10 of 13 (503 Views)
0 Likes