Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 08 2013
By: Farmer_M First Son 1 posts

Problem with connection to PSVita servers from specified IP pool - error C2-13041-9

2 replies 80 views Edited May 8, 2013

Hello,

I have two ISP connections with routable Internet addresses.

I connect same AP to first and second ISP connection - nothing in network topology doesn't change.

AND:

I have Internet in web browser on PSVita on both connections.

I have PSVita server connection only on one connection.

I'm ISP provider so don't tell me that i have something wrong in my config with port redirection or other things.

Please unblock our address space on your PSVita servers: 91.224.236.0/23 and let me know when this is done..

Message 1 of 3 (80 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14845 posts

Re: Problem with connection to PSVita servers from specified IP pool - error C2-13041-9

May 8, 2013

First of all, SNEI network support does not read this forum.  Neither does Playstation customer support in general.  No one responsible for managing the PSN network is going to read your post, so no one is going to even consider doing what you are asking.  If you want to contact anyone at Sony, you have to contact Playstation customer support by phone or live chat (https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options), during business hours. Second of all, if SNEI is blocking your network address, which I seriously doubt, then it is doing it for a security-related reason; and it is not going to remove the block just because you asked it to, even if you say please.

GKP
Message 2 of 3 (76 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Re: Problem with connection to PSVita servers from specified IP pool - error C2-13041-9

May 9, 2013
If you know all this then you know your in the wrong place to begin with I don't call my mom about my roof leaking?
Message 3 of 3 (64 Views)
0 Likes