Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 30 2012
By: LauTiFraN1 First Son 4 posts

Problem with command buttons on PS Vita

6 replies 215 views Edited Sep 30, 2012

3 months ago I have the PS VITA, from today I stopped responding command controls (lever R, the geometric 4 buttons, Start, Select, L and R keys on the top and the arrows direccionales.En conclusiob only thing that works is the lever L, the start button, and the button off and on, the rest stopped working from one moment to another.) I expect a prompt response, that kind of problem or solution there. greetings carefully.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Re: Problem with command buttons on PS Vita

Sep 30, 2012

Did you try a hard reboot to see if this resolves the issue?

Hold power for 30 sec then turn it back on.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (212 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Yeah, just try, but no luck, still not working and functions listed above, thanks for trying to help us, please, for some other ideas to solve this would be helpful.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Oct 1, 2012

It is a very odd issue you are having and because it is only 3 months old, I suggest you call Sony to see if there are any steps to fix your issue. The unit will still be under their limited warrenty and may be able to fix it as so long as you are willing to pay shipping.

From the sounds of it, it sounds like  the main board on the unit is damaged somehow by either a fall, spill, or malfunction.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 1, 2012

How about the truth that is a very strange thing because the Vita this morning stopped working around the system command, as I had explained anteriormente.Luego attempts and taking the power off 30 seconds of tight, was still in the same condiciones.Y after several hours, we returned to the Ps Vita turn to see if we could find a solution, suddenly out of nowhere began to function normally command system, not explain it, or what happened, what if I am sure that is not to Ps Vita beaten or dropped or mojado.Esta situation as one of my children, is the second time it happens, one yesterday and one hoy.No is to say, is that some kind of hay.Si problem you would have the phone of Sony to communicate, thanks and we are in contact. thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (184 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Children and Electrical devices never really work well together heh. They seem to find the oddest places to stick them and they are never the same once they have handled them.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (176 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Hello, if you may be right, but hey, the PS Vita is the buy for him to enjoy, is 12 and I think it's pretty responsible with these electronic games and is quite capable for use.
But the problem of Ps Vita there once happened to him and once to me, as yesterday, in which commands stops functioning, hours works again, and I have worried that could happen again and already, stop working, I can guarantee that there was any kind of shock or bad moves, let alone wet. From already thank you for your interest in the problem and hope it does not happen again but I will be intrigue to the situation of the Ps Vita. regards

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (159 Views)
0 Likes