Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 27 2013
By: dodgedoors First Son 9 posts

PSN Store and Motorstorm RC Problems AGAIN

7 replies 252 views Edited Feb 27, 2013

Hello, I bought" Motorstorm RC complete" for vita back in december.  It never worked on my vita so when the problem was identified and fixed I was given a refund  and told I could repurchase it when I got my refund.  I have attempted a number of times and I have always gotten this message

"We've encountered an error while processing your order. The transaction has not been completed. Please try again later."

Now this item is on sale and I would like to purchase it but it is giving me the same message and I believe it is from this message.  Can this be fixed?  Please say yes.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (252 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13988 posts

Re: PSN Store and Motorstorm RC Problems AGAIN

Feb 27, 2013

I don't think that has anything to do with Motorstorm RC, which works fine on my Vita.  Have you tried downloading something else, such as a demo?

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (241 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I had the same problem, my "Voucher" code don´t work, and I can't buy the game again.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Feb 27, 2013

It isn't the game that is the problem this time, it is the store and their refund and rebuy policy. It is not allowing me to rebuy it.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (233 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Yeah there is a lot of problems with the store.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (221 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 2, 2013

4 days now and no reply from sony

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 5, 2013

Well after 6 days I finally called Playstation.  The person who helped me was extremely pleasant.  I did not get a satisfactory answer though. 

When I talked to them initially in December psn told me that to fix the problem they would need to refund me so I could repurchase it with the fix. 

After talking with them tonight I was told that anytime psn refunds they put a permenant block on that title and it can not be removed. 

I would not have asked for a refund if this was the case.  I wanted the game fixed not my money back.  This is quite annoying that now I can never own it because of their own lies.  I think I still have the emails they sent me telling me I could repurchase.  Think I can appeal to them with this information or am I just SOL?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 5, 2013

I also cannot purchase Motorstorm RC Complete, which has been on sale this past week.  I tried on different days, and always get the same error as dodgedoors.

I don't know if it's because I own the original release, which was a free download.  Buying the complete edition would give me all the dlc for cheaper than just buying all the dlc separately, but it doesn't look like it's that easy :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (154 Views)
0 Likes