is there a cure for this? i recently got my vita, connected to net, then asked to update to 2.0 , tried signing in and this error shows up . tried many times still no avail. then got the latest update today, still cant sign in. but i can browse the net. can anyone help?
having the same trouble too just got new internet installed and i thought it was that at first. till i looked on here anyways but yeah a reason would be good as to why i cant connect to the psn.
I'm having the same problem anything I try to do that involves PSN it says can't connect to server. Then when it does connect to the server it only lasts about a minute. Needless to say it's EXTREMELY frustrating.
- NP-10042-7: Could not connect to the server within the time limit.
- NW-9735-4: Connection timed out
- NP-10041-6: Could not connect to the server within the time limit.
- NP-10039-3: Could not connect to the server within the time limit.
- NP-10040-5: Could not connect to the server within the time limit.
i get this errors connecting to psn...it is easier to connect with the server before with fw 1.81....when i update my vita to 2.00, its so hard to connect with the server....and also for 2.01.....the same issue....this is so frustrating....is this a force update/upgrade for the internet connection....i dont have problem connecting to the server before with 1.81...SONY FIX THIS..