Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 08 2013
By: Juaneken69 First Son 4 posts

Memory card problems

4 replies 82 views Edited Nov 8, 2013
I recently had problems with my battery so, i got a new one. I installed it but now the vita says the theres no memory card install. I have tried everything but theres no positive answer. Im losing my mind because the day the ps4 arrives is soon.
Message 1 of 5 (82 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Re: Memory card problems

Nov 8, 2013

Sony doesnt sell batteries for the console, you could have a third party battery that isnt working properly.  The other option is that when you replaced it you may have knocked a connecter loose or something along those lines.   I have also heard of people fixing a similar issue by taking the battery out and putting it back in but I've never done that myself.  

Message 2 of 5 (73 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 8, 2013
I have try to put the original battery but theres no solution. Im going to buy another memory to check if is that. If not, i think i have to buy another ps vita. The only thing is that i dont like the ps vita 2000 because of the OLED display.
Message 3 of 5 (67 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Nov 8, 2013
You mean Vita 2000 LCD display.
OLED is 1000 and looks way better.
Message 4 of 5 (63 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Nov 9, 2013
Sorry. Thats what i mean. I figure it out what was wrong with my problem. It was the memory. Looks like it get damage or something. I went to gamestop and one of the employee get one pre-owned ps vita and we checked the memory. So i got a new one.
Message 5 of 5 (54 Views)
0 Likes