Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
17 posts

Re: Error install C2-12383-7 Motorstorm RC complete

Jan 27, 2013

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/MotorStorm-Series/Motorstorm-RC-complete-edition-DLC-problem/...

There is more information at this link for complete edition glitch or error to let anyone know.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 44 (500 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I called the customer services and they told me to email the voucher code to them. I got the voucher code from the email (it is a same code) and entered in the code. The code did work for me. So I am not sure if I am allowed to provide you the customer services email address but I can say try calling Sony customer services and explain the problem.  I got all the add-ons and I can confirmed it is workiing properly. 

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 44 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Well that is great for you.

I talked to them just yesterday and they told me there wasn't anything they could do yet. I had already gave them the code and emailed them my purchase information weeks ago.

They told me my code would eventually work but they didn't know when.

At least someone got it working...
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 44 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Mar 5, 2013
FYI I finally got it working. If you still don't have it you need to get them to refund the item so it is removed from your download list. Once that is done you can use the code they sent you for the new version.

Now why they would send us a code that you can't use doesn't make any sense!!!

I could never get anyone that new what they were doing until I asked to speak to the persons supervisor. His name was Rudy and he is the first and only person I have ever talked to at SEN support that has cared about my issues. He got me my refund in less than two hours. After that I was able to use my code to get Motorstorm RC.

That only took over 2 months!!!!

BTW I thought we also got the unlock DLC. It was included in the version that wouldn't install. I did not get it with the version from the code they sent.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 44 (254 Views)
0 Likes