Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 15 2012
By: Captain-British First Son 4 posts

Brought US Playstation All-Stars not knowing I couldn't use the Online Pass on my EU account

1 replies 83 views Edited Dec 15, 2012

I'm vacationing in America right now and brought PSABR stupidly thinking that everything would be simple and work just fine because Vita carts are not region locked. Little did I know that, while the carts aren't region locked the online passes are. So I'm kind of stuck as to what to do now, I can't return the game to GameStop as I have opened it.

Is there anything I can do now? I get the feeling that Playstation support won't be able to do anything... If I get an EU online pass from the store or trade for one from someone in a similar situation, will it work?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (83 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
76 posts

Re: Brought US Playstation All-Stars not knowing I couldn't use the Online Pass on my EU account

Dec 15, 2012
The quickest thing I can think of is simply create a NA account, but then you'd have to reformat your memory card (and I doubt you want to do that.) Other than that, if you can get one of your EU buddies to cough up their online pass that'd be awesome. In the end, you could try asking Sony, but I think you're just gonna have to pony up and purchase the online pass. Sorry! And hope you enjoy your time in the States.
BrushYourTeeth on PSN and Twitter
Owner of Mynock Manor "A place where geek-focused news and ramblings come shaken, not Chewie,"
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (73 Views)
0 Likes