Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 29 2012
By: gpshirvell First Son 2 posts

1152 Content manager error HELP! :(

3 replies 210 views Edited Nov 29, 2012

Hi guys, i need some help. Ever since the 2.00 update my content manager hasn't been working. It says it needs to update yet everytime i go through the process i just end up with this message: 1152: Error Extracting C;\Users\Ellys\AppData\Local\Temp\D2EA8C84 to the temporary location.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem? I'm either really stupid and this can be fixed in a minute, or this is some stupid virus/error caused by a glitch in Sony's new software. Either way i really need some help. Hope you guys know how to fix it :smileyvery-happy: I really want to connect my Vita up to my laptop again. It'd be really appreciated if you guys could help me out.  

My name is Elly btw, i guess it was in some folder named under my actual name. 

Message 1 of 4 (210 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15488 posts

Re: 1152 Content manager error HELP! :(

Nov 29, 2012

Describe "the process", in detail.

GKP
Message 2 of 4 (201 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 4, 2012

The process is the updating thing. When I hook my Ps Vita up a message pops up saying. Would you like to update your Ps vita, or something like that. If I say no it just disconnects. Well anyways, it then tries to update it. As in you see a green bar which fills up gradually to show how much it has done. But before it finishes it stops and then suddenly i get that message. Which is in the previous comment i posted. If you have any ideas it'd be much appreciated. 

Message 3 of 4 (187 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1113 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Go here to download the Content Manager Assistant directly instead of using the updater. Hopefully you'll have better luck this way.

http://cma.dl.playstation.net/cma/

File Size 9.83 MB (10,312,672 bytes)

Message 4 of 4 (179 Views)
0 Likes