First Son
5 posts

Re: The network is currently unavailable. Please try again im a little while.

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2016

I just bought Insidious Chapter 3 and Neighbors 2, and have yet to be able to watch them. It keeps saying network error. I can watch hours of Hulu and all the videos Ive bought previously, but these two NEW movies I bought are not working. What's the deal? I want a refund. I'm tired of PlayStation *bleep* us and offering no refund, no type of amends except for "sorry for the inconvenience" and "were looking in to it". Xbox have all of it's users a month of free membership when the lizard squad attacked. PlayStation have an apology. I bet xbox video isnt robbing people. Ive given so much money to Sony, the least they can do is make sure my movies work!!!!!

MOD EDIT: Removed profanity. Please do not try to avoid the profanity filter. -minako85v
Message 71 of 284 (1,066 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Oct 18, 2016
*gave
Message 72 of 284 (1,065 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 2, 2016

I've rented the movie Gridirion UK but I can't play the video.

Evrey time I try to accers it, it says: Network Unavailable. Please check your network connection.

Could you do anything to helpm me so I can watch this movie please?

Message 73 of 284 (1,010 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Movies isn't working on my ps4

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2016

Hello 👋, movies isn't working on my ps4 , when i try to play a movie i get network unavailable please check your network connection even i have stable connection also i tryed rebuild data base alsi test connection but no luck

MOD EDIT: Merged with existing thread. -minako85v
Message 74 of 284 (1,045 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Movies isn't working on my ps4

Nov 3, 2016

i purchased warcraft movie but when i press watch it told me no internet connection please check your internet conection but i have stable internet connection i sure of it 

please help.....

Message 75 of 284 (1,019 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 12, 2016

I am trying to watch movies from my laptop through the Playstation videos. I'm having this issue as well. I tried playing two movies and keep getting the same error message. I am trying to watch The Force Awakens or Warcraft, however I can not watch either one due to this error. Any idea of a fix?

Message 76 of 284 (953 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Dan O'Mara

Nov 12, 2016

I have posted to playstation forum and had had no reply. Many others have done the same , but few have been answered. Playstation video rentals and purchase has no

customer support or chat, only online forum and you'd have to be really lucky to receive a response.

Message 77 of 284 (924 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 12, 2016
Neither of my tv's have been letting me access my playstation video content for about a week now. PLEASE HELP!
Message 78 of 284 (915 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 17, 2016
I rented sausage party last night, still can't watch it. Please help me figure this out, I have watched movies on PlayStation before.
Message 79 of 284 (870 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 17, 2016
OK, went to view downloads, hit the download button, it agreed if I wanted to watch while it was downloading, I selected this and it seems to be working. If not, I'll be back on here screaming like a little girl very soon!
Message 80 of 284 (869 Views)
0 Likes