First Son
3 posts

Re: The network is currently unavailable. Please try again im a little while.

Oct 3, 2016
I can't watch the last two episodes of fear the walking dead because it says network unavailable but every other episode works fine. Fix this now.
Message 41 of 284 (1,238 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 3, 2016
Y'all need to learn to reply to your customers posts.
Message 42 of 284 (1,235 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 3, 2016
I bought family guy season 15 when I try to play episode 2 it says network not available also I bought power season 3 am there's no episodes available just the two bonus videos please help
Message 43 of 284 (1,293 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 3, 2016
Has anyone had this problem resolved? My movie expires in 5 hours. Thank you
Message 44 of 284 (1,289 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

I have been getting a message "network or video is unavailable and to contact customer support"

Oct 3, 2016

For about a week I have been getting the message "network or video unavailble to contact customer support". I have tried numerous things and the hardest to do is contact sony customer support. Can you guys please get this fixed so we can enjoy the numerous movies we bought on your network? Also, how do I get access to a list of all purchased movies on my smart tv? 

Message 45 of 284 (1,199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 3, 2016

I think I found a solution to this problem several people are having.

I just ordered a new Roku unit and will be using it in the future.

Sony really doesn't seem to care anymore and is more preoccupied with copy protection, HDCP compliance and pirates to bother with paying customers anymore.

No wonder they are going down the drain.  Too much like Apple for me.  I've had it!

Goodbye.

Message 46 of 284 (1,283 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: It says network unavailable

Oct 3, 2016

Hi have the same problem since Saturay and am getting frustrated because I have tried over the last 2 days and still have the problem tonight & only 2 hours left to resume my rental.

Please assist me as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Natacha

Message 47 of 284 (1,277 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Network unavailable

Oct 3, 2016

I've purchased several seasons of different tv shows recently. Until the past couple weeks they work fine, but now I try to watch them and it says,  Network unavailable. Please check internet connection. My internet connection is fine. What is going on PlayStation? Seriously, it's not just me, by all the messages that I see on here, you're having a problem. Fix it. I've been a loyal customer since the first model came out. I'm sick and to tired of being jerked around. I will take my money to Microsoft if this isn't fixed soon. 

Message 48 of 284 (1,202 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Network Not Available

Oct 3, 2016

I purchased a movie yesterday around 8pm and was able to watch it for about 25 minutes. It got stuck and you could only hear the sound but no picture. It than said the Network was unavailable and to try again later. We tried for over an hour to log back on and off. Today we are trying to access the movie that expires in 2 days and again, the network is not available. Can someone please let me know what we can do to fix this problem? If the movie expires before we watch it, will we get a refund? 
Thanks for your help! 

Message 49 of 284 (1,207 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

NETWORK UNAVAILABLE

Oct 3, 2016

Paid Rental... I can hear it but cant see it becuz Network unavailable ????   Checked connections and with internet provider and it is not on their end??   The time is 7:58pm  was suppose to be a treat for my daughter tonight before bed.... this is not cool!   Please fix or credit me back my rental charge.

Message 50 of 284 (1,205 Views)
0 Likes