Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 02 2005
By: lonewolf9466~ I Only Post Everything 1003 posts

updateing your profile

7 replies 1 views Edited Sep 2, 2005
Sorry because you must see like a billion of these threads a day, but I have a question that no one has given a real response to, if you are satisfied with your profile then would you just have to click save changes everyday would that work, and if so or if not then how much times do you update every week
The dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins - but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back

However love is more than a candle......Love can ignite the stars
Which each victory of the light it is the dark that wins (SWEIII,fpg)
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow (SWEIIImpg)

Message 1 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6346 posts

Re: updateing your profile

Sep 2, 2005
Are you trying to get into GAP ?,
Message 2 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

Sep 2, 2005
yes sir! but I don`t update a lot because after I sent them an email the said keep your profile current and feeling staisfied with my profile I see no need to update if it`s current is that bad? ,
The dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins - but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back

However love is more than a candle......Love can ignite the stars
Which each victory of the light it is the dark that wins (SWEIII,fpg)
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow (SWEIIImpg)

Message 3 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5035 posts

Sep 2, 2005

,lonewolf9466 wrote:
yes sir! but I don`t update a lot because after I sent them an email the said keep your profile current and feeling staisfied with my profile I see no need to update if it`s current is that bad? ,

not everyday, but once in a while yes.  Also updating your registration for new games you buy etc could be helpful as well.,
FFXI: Khamii, Carbuncle Server,75WHM RETIRED

VvV Website
Message 4 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Sep 2, 2005
aww, what a sneaky little way to ask a gap question by asking about updating your profile. I don't think they mean daily when they're talking about updating your profile. It's random so you just have to wait. The most I updated my profile was when I registered my ps2 and all of my games (30+ games all at once), then another time was for about a week straight when I bought a new game everyday. So, other than those two times, I didn't really update much, but I guess you can say my stuff was recent. So, clicking save changes everyday isn't going to help you anymore than anything else. You're going to have to just wait.
PSN: thisislink
Message 5 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2097 posts

Sep 2, 2005
yea that i have to wait to but i really want to become a GAP member or something. ,
X-TREME790
Message 6 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
416 posts

Sep 2, 2005

csubathlete wrote:
aww, what a,sneaky little way to ask a gap question by asking about updating your,profile. I don't think they mean daily when they're,talking about updating your profile. It's random so you just have to,wait. The most I updated my profile was when I registered my ps2 and,all of my games (30+ games all at once), then another time was for,about a week straight when I bought a new game everyday. So, other than,those two times, I didn't really update much, but I guess you can say,my stuff was recent. So, clicking save changes everyday isn't going to,help you anymore than anything else. You're going to have to just wait.

Wow! How can you play so many?!
Message 7 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Sep 2, 2005

,Zyr wrote:

,csubathlete wrote:
aww, what a sneaky little way to ask a gap question by asking about updating your profile. I don't think they mean daily when they're talking about updating your profile. It's random so you just have to wait. The most I updated my profile was when I registered my ps2 and all of my games (30+ games all at once), then another time was for about a week straight when I bought a new game everyday. So, other than those two times, I didn't really update much, but I guess you can say my stuff was recent. So, clicking save changes everyday isn't going to help you anymore than anything else. You're going to have to just wait.
Wow! How can you play so many?!

I was invited...I didn't accept them. So, I'm saying they sent the invite to me, but I just let the invites sit and ignored them. I didn't know anything about beta testing and I figured I'd just get more, which I did, and finally accepted. I didnt accept until my 4th invite, which is starwars battlefront II. Inviting and Accepting, 2 differnent things. Hope I cleared that up.
PSN: thisislink
Message 8 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes