Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Re: "Beta Lottery" E-mail

Sep 2, 2005
i was thinking and it hit me, they didnt use the e-mail i registered to PSU wit, they used my AOL 1 but i put my AOL handle in my profile so some1 prob saw my profile and pranked me.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Sep 2, 2005
hmm..yeah that could be it. As long as you haven't changed your underground email, then yep this is probably what has happened. This sucks this has happened to you though. Good luck with getting a REAL beta in the future.,
PSN: thisislink
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5116 posts

Sep 2, 2005
,Bxfresh01 wrote:
i got an e-mail saying am in a sort of lottery for participation in a beta, SCEA said that they will send me a email on nov.24 to tell me if i got the beta, its poorly written i have a copy:

Congratulations Mr. ***** you have been chosen to be included in the "lottery" The candidates of the 2006 Beta program will be chosen randomly using the lottery phase.if you are chosen to be a Candidate you will be emailed withen 24 hours of the conformation date which is scheduled to be November 24th 2005 (This date can change) If your profile is chosen to be a candidate of the "Beta Program" of Q1 2006. Your required to write a review of the software that you receive no less then 500 words and must be in A format. If your review is not received by us your Beta testing will be discontinued . if your chosen to be a Candidate we will give you detailed instruction of what your next steps will be. Thank you for being apart of the SCEA Beta testing program

anybody else got this email?

Since no one else has posted saying they received the same email I would have to say it sounds like a fraud... You should report this to Sony... This should help you...

http://www.us.playstation.com/contactus.aspx

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Sep 2, 2005
Looks like a fake e-mail dude

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes