where can u get codes on line

Message 1 of 15 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4139 posts

ign.com is a good site -nt

Jul 16, 2001
nt = No Text

Don't you all wish your Dad was a Gamingdad!!,null,DONT MIND MY SIG, ITS JUST OLD AND I'M LAZY ,MY REVIEWS OF GAMES I OWN (PS2 of course)*I had to shorten my sig so if you want to know about the games jsut ask me*:,SSX ,SMUGGLERS RUN ,X-SQUAD ,DOA2:HARDCORE ,KESSEN ,REAL POOL ,STARWARS: STARFIGHTER -I have completed the whole game now. Good replay value, good story line, cool graphics and very fast. There are some slowdown points though I would recommend this game to anybody who likes blowing stuff up or the StarWars universe.,**Z.O.E.**: Just got the game and haven't played much but it seems very cool. The Jehuty is easy to control and fast. Also I haven't even had the desire to touch the MGS2 demo since Z.O.E. is so good and has kept my limited free time occupied.
not much for a sig anymore
Message 2 of 15 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

RE: HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!! (ign.com is really good!)

Jul 16, 2001
how can you say that you havent touched the metal gear 2 demo you are the most crazyiest person alive!!!! it may be in japenese but it is still good ecept for where it ends after a good fight. HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!! GOOD DAY TO YOU!

jodybulba2@hotmail.com

Message 3 of 15 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 16, 2001
how can you say that you havent touched the metal gear 2 demo you are the most crazyiest person alive!!!! it may be in japenese but it is still good ecept for where it ends after a good fight. HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!! GOOD DAY TO YOU!

jodybulba2@hotmail.com

Message 4 of 15 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jul 16, 2001

jodybulba2@hotmail.com

Message 5 of 15 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4139 posts

its old, if you read the first line its says i'm lazy, but actually i just haven't taken the time

Jul 16, 2001
nt = No Text

Don't you all wish your Dad was a Gamingdad!!,null,DONT MIND MY SIG, ITS JUST OLD AND I'M LAZY ,MY REVIEWS OF GAMES I OWN (PS2 of course)*I had to shorten my sig so if you want to know about the games jsut ask me*:,SSX ,SMUGGLERS RUN ,X-SQUAD ,DOA2:HARDCORE ,KESSEN ,REAL POOL ,STARWARS: STARFIGHTER -I have completed the whole game now. Good replay value, good story line, cool graphics and very fast. There are some slowdown points though I would recommend this game to anybody who likes blowing stuff up or the StarWars universe.,**Z.O.E.**: Just got the game and haven't played much but it seems very cool. The Jehuty is easy to control and fast. Also I haven't even had the desire to touch the MGS2 demo since Z.O.E. is so good and has kept my limited free time occupied.
not much for a sig anymore
Message 6 of 15 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

it is simple, that is why I rate it above all other gaming sites, that overload their front pages.

Jul 16, 2001
nt = No Text

Message 7 of 15 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

it is simple, that is why I rate it above all other gaming sites, that overload their front pages.

Jul 16, 2001
nt = No Text

Message 8 of 15 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Jul 16, 2001
nt = No Text

Message 9 of 15 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

sorry about that, some problem with my browser! -nt

Jul 16, 2001
nt = No Text

Message 10 of 15 (13 Views)
0 Likes