Wastelander
974 posts

Re: Why did you choose your user name?

Mar 14, 2009
Because I like Star Wars, obviously.:smileyvery-happy:
---------------------------------------------------

Member of the Gamer Adversory Panel. PlayStation Underground member since 1997. Gaming since 1985. Official Beta tester.

Get your Portable ID!
Message 31 of 94 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Mar 18, 2009

Well, Reason i choose WKQQRocker was becuase my favorite Classic Rock radio station is WKQQ 

www.wkqq.com

And they call their listeners The Double Q Rockers

that's also why my av is a skull with 2 guitars goin thou it with a flame on the top

Message Edited by WKQQRocker on 03-18-2009 12:47 PM

Get your Portable ID!

Twitter @WKQQRocker
Message 32 of 94 (234 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Mar 18, 2009
i got annoyed with ma gf and called her a spudbomb. Itsbeen my name since along with the shortened spudsy for pc and xbox names
WHATS ORANGE AND SOUNDS LIKE A PARROT?...... A CARROT!!!!!!!!!!

Currently playing Little Big Planet, Sonic Unleashed
Message 33 of 94 (234 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Mar 19, 2009
I don't think I need to say why. It should be self-explanatory.
Message 34 of 94 (234 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Mar 19, 2009
It's reflective of my my  progressive idealist nature, but the NovaDreamer is also a lucid dream induction device. With training, it helps you develop control over your dreams by certain pre-set patterns of light and sound when you achieve REM sleep. Pretty neat. :smileytongue:
Message 35 of 94 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3233 posts

Mar 19, 2009

I made my by mistake.

I was on the forums and I was making a new thread called Web, the the make a handle thing poped up I didnt know what it was and i didnt read it so I typed in W-E-B thinking that it was a message tag and it became my handle. It has stuck with me every scince.

Message 36 of 94 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
92 posts

Mar 19, 2009

Tokyo = i love anime, and manga.

Gamer = I LOVE GAMING.

7 = the lucky number.

Message 37 of 94 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1390 posts

Mar 20, 2009

I especially enjoyed the passage from Friedrich Nietzsche's work, Thus Spoke Zarathustra.  The will to power, in each of us; the power to change, overcome without and within, the value of a self-mastered individual... Fascinating fodder for a writer's imagination.  Don't mind me; I'm wired oddly, like that.  But, yeah, as referenced in my forum signature, there's a passage that caught my eye.  This is the full passage:

He who cannot obey himself is commanded...The devotion of the greatest is to encounter risk and danger, and play dice for death...And life itself confided this secret to me: "Behold," it said, "I am that which must always overcome itself."...Indeed, the truth was not hit by him who shot at it with the word of the "will to existence": that will does not exist. For, what does not exist cannot will; but what is in existence, how could that still want existence? Only where there is life is there also will: not will to life but—thus I teach you—will to power... And whoever must be a creator in good and evil, verily, he must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the highest goodness: but this is creative."
—Pt. II, On Self-Overcoming

Anyway, thanks for asking.  Most interesting post I've encountered this week.

Hosted by imgur.com
"He who cannot obey himself is commanded...The devotion of the greatest is to encounter risk and danger, and play dice for death...And life itself confided this secret to me: 'Behold,' it said, 'I am that which must always overcome itself.'"
—Thus Spoke Zarathustra: Pt. II, On Self-Overcoming
Message 38 of 94 (234 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1243 posts

Mar 22, 2009

grin-toth |grin'tawth|

noun

a random name invented for the sole purpose of an online title.  Contrary to popular believe, it has nothing to do with grins or teeth, or dragon slayers.

I figured this was as good a place as any for my 1000th post.  I love these forums.

Message 39 of 94 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10599 posts

Mar 22, 2009

How I got mine was interesting...Back in 2005 (when I registered) the forums made your handle the answer to this question: "Why are you joining the forums?"

I answered madden glitch because I was registering to ask on the forums "How do you fix the Madden 2006 PSP Game glitch?", which you can find as my first ever post in 'My Profile'.

So that's how I got mine, and I'm sure many others in 2005 did the same thing as me.

Photobucket
Message 40 of 94 (234 Views)
0 Likes