Sep 01 2005
By: TehMuff1nM4n Wastelander 930 posts

WE NEED A STICKY PLZ!!!

4 replies 2 views Edited Sep 1, 2005
I am so sick of fricken noobs not looking arond the boards!!! ,Everyday there is always a few people asking what PSU is what the GAP,is and how do you get in. We need a sticky and we need to cut down on,these posts. Who agrees?
Message 1 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

Re: WE NEED A STICKY PLZ!!!

Sep 1, 2005
I guess I agree, and it wouldn`t be too hard for it to happen just a couple more permanent threads for things like PSU and beta and so on but wait don`t they already have,
those things!
The dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins - but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back

However love is more than a candle......Love can ignite the stars
Which each victory of the light it is the dark that wins (SWEIII,fpg)
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow (SWEIIImpg)

Message 2 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
755 posts

Sep 1, 2005
I agree also, I also think that they should have a board for strictly betas imo
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 3 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1338 posts

Sep 2, 2005
exactly
This post was made on a mac Smiley Happy
my sig rocks
Message 4 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Sep 2, 2005
Well...first off, there are already sticky's for all of these things. ,

2nd, beta testers have their own boards to visit according to which beta their testing. For example, socom beta testers have a beta tester board only visible to them, starwars beta tester have their's only visible to them, and so forth.

So, I'm not sure what you're all wanting or asking here, since these things are already present.

And I hardly doubt EXTRA sticky's would solve the problem because they don't take the time to read them now, so I don't see why they would take the time to read extra one's, and mods know this so I doubt they will take the time to make extra.

Now, what I would be completely for, would be if the message boards were connected with gap and beta testing and not by post counts to get in (because I like the randomness and somewhat exclusiveness), but if someone asks about these questions they're automatically disqualified to be invited for either. That would seem fair to me and it would actually make people read the rules and sticky's around here. Of course it could be written in the sticky about not asking any questions about testing or gap or psu, so members would know, and that would make it fair because if they have the opportunity to read the rules and sticky's, and if they don't too bad. This might seem harsh, but I'm like the rest of you, I'm sick of the same questions being asked over and over, and I wouldn't mind some harsh treatment taking action on those that don't read the rules, sticky's and previous threads.

Message Edited by csubathlete on 09-01-2005 05:48 PM

PSN: thisislink
Message 5 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes