Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 22 2012
By: zeron6789 First Son 2 posts

reward support

2 replies 232 views Edited Jun 22, 2012

Okay, So i think playstation. (xbox if your that guy or gal) should start rewarding people who go for trophies (achievments) Because granted doing then for fun is okay, Or to get ahead of your friends. But it gets boring knowing your not going to get anything out of it. And i'm not talking big rewards either like a renown game. I'm talking either like a dollar off a playstation store item, or a free addon content at a certain price. something they won't lose money on. or something that can get a lot of fame like a mini game from certain developers? I just think it would be easier having benchmarks like 1000 trophies Give you something etc. etc. How about anyone else?

Message 1 of 3 (232 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28930 posts

Re: reward support

Jun 30, 2012
Message 2 of 3 (230 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5697 posts

Re: reward support

Jul 1, 2012

Perhaps I see what you are trying to say but, I cannot see Sony ever implementing any sort of system.

It would be logical because trophies sell games and good trophy lists entice players. It would, however, seem not very profitable for Sony unless they had some sort of partnership with a developer/publisher who in turn would be giving profit back to Sony.  Giving away rewards just simply because you are earning the cool things that they had created just for fun to begin with makes little sense. Good idea though.

Cheers, Brrnout

PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Message 3 of 3 (227 Views)
0 Likes