PlayStation MVP
13611 posts

Re: What game are you most proud of having a Platinum trophy for?

Dec 14, 2011

I'd have to say I'm proud of all my Platinums. But I think MAG is the most important; the one that I put a lot of time and effort into, and much more even after I platted it. I got the plat relatively early (compared to the time it takes to get it), and I'm sure I was one of the first 100 to plat, maybe even one of the first 50 to do it (yeah, after the medal nerf, but still. Got the ribbons done before the patch so ). Then I kept it at 100% after the DLCs were released, something a lot of people had a ton of difficulty doing (Road Runner anyone? )

But I have 17 plats; Assassin's Creed 2. BF:BC2, CoD: MW2, Darksiders, Dark Souls, Dead Nation, Demon's Souls, God of War, God of War 2, Infamous, Infamous 2, Killzone 3, MAG, Resistance 3, Skyrim (most recent), and SOCOM4.

All games I had fun playing and decided to go after the plat. Have a couple of others sitting with one or two trophies missing, but those are games that I don't have any interest in going back and platting; no point if you don't enjoy it, right?

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 75 (175 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17875 posts

Dec 15, 2011

I'm proud of achieving the 78th element on all the games in which I have. God of War series, Uncharted series among others.

But let it be known no other Pt stand higher than Demon's Souls. Kratos, ask the Slayer of Demons for his Blessin.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 75 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Dec 15, 2011

I have 19 and could have easily had more if I hadn't gotten bored of some of the games. Not to mention glitches that make trophies not pop. But I am most proud of my Mass Effect 2 plat. Insanity difficulty is a very good name for that level. What kind of robot doesn't die when you hit it in the face with a nuke?

Fallout 3, New Vegas, Uncharted 2, and both inFamous titles all make me smile when I see them too. I have three LEGO plats as well that some people laugh at. But they're really fun games and the trophies aren't always that easy.

Edit: Hmm, just noticed I haven't updated my portable ID in a while. I really do have 19.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 75 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5914 posts

Dec 17, 2011

My favorite Plat is probably Resistance 2, mainly because I got it so quickly.

Killzone 2 gets an honorable mention just because of how difficult it was to achieve. x_x

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 75 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Dec 18, 2011

Fallout 3. It isn't the hardest platinum to get but the Fallout franchise will always hold a special place in my heart. It made me very proud to have a platinum in a game I loved every second of playing.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 75 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Dec 18, 2011

Hmm, if I had to choose ONE I would choose Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. But if I was allowed multiple choices I would say inFAMOUS 1&2, Sly 1-3 (plus minigames 100%) Uncharted 1-3, Fallout 3 and MW2. I love being a trophy hunter.

GamerKid700 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 75 (175 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1105 posts

Dec 22, 2011

Mirror's Edge and Demon's Souls

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 75 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Dec 24, 2011

I only have four, mostly because I don't own many PS3 games.

FFXIII

Uncharted
Uncharted 2
God of War 3

By far, FFXIII. Not only was it difficult and long, it was also my first platinum ever.

Pretty soon I'll have Red Dead Redemption and Dead Space too as I am almost done with those trophies.

I sort of gave up on GT5. Just because of the endurance races :/ . But I heard there was an update with a save option during races so I might end up getting that one as well after I get Ucharted 3 of course.

(Part of me really wants the much coveted Demon's Souls trophy, but I'd need to be able to pass the first part of the game without dying to even try to attempt to get a trophy, let alone platinum  XDD)

damagon123 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 75 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7387 posts

Dec 28, 2011

I'm pretty proud of having my Demon's Souls Plat Trophy but I would feel even prouder when I get my Dark Souls Plat.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 75 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
593 posts

Dec 28, 2011

Heavy Rain.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 75 (175 Views)
0 Likes