Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 11 2012
By: Akirasolid Fender Bender 2703 posts
Accepted Solution

Games you want to platinum but haven't.

14 replies 400 views Edited May 11, 2012

Right now the games I have that I haven't platinum is 3d dot game heroes and dead space. I have had these games for about a year and haven't gotten around to finishing getting all the trophies. With 3d its the mini games that I find annoying the rest of the ghame is just awesome and dead space I just haven't gotten around to play it on the hardest difficulty, yet.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 1 of 15 (400 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11125 posts

Re: Games you want to platinum but haven't.

May 12, 2012

Tales of Graces F is a game I've been playing of late, though I most likely won't be going for the Platinum. Even though I've been trying to complete all the requests at the inns, I've just been doing that for the purpose of playing the game. It's like an itch you can't help but scratch.

There have been other games recently I've attempted to see whether the Platinum would be doable, but found the Platinums to be too much to handle. Wherein Warhamer 40,000: Space Marine for instance, the online portion of the game didn't really appeal to me and thus neither did unlocking all those online trophies.

Message 2 of 15 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

May 13, 2012

Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty: Black Ops/World at War. I probably won't platinum them anytime soon but I really have the urge to platinum atleast one of them.

Raptr Gamercard
Message 3 of 15 (400 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11507 posts

May 16, 2012
  • Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2
  • Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 4 of 15 (400 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11161 posts

May 16, 2012
  • Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss
  • Sly 3
  • Final Fantasy XIII

Right now I'm stuck in Uncharted Golden Abyss. Playing on Crushing mode and there's one spot with Sully that I keep either dying or he keeps dying. Pain in my arse. With Final Fantasy XIII I loved the game. Beat it twice but just can't get myself to grind over and over to try to level all the items and weapons.

I have a few games in my collection that I've finished but have no desire to ever get the Platinums in.

Message 5 of 15 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
794 posts

May 16, 2012

Battlefield 3, got 80% of the tophies, but haven't  finished those co-op missions on hard. :/

Message 6 of 15 (400 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

May 22, 2012

I really want to go back and get the Fallout 3 platinum.  I only have one trophy to get for the Plat.

I was playing with my good friend and we were walking up to the last of the 50 speech challenges that I needed for the trophy.

I reloaded to go back and get it, then as we were going through the speech options, I literally was on the way to press the X button

and the screen went black, powered it back up and beep, beep, beep, YLOD.  No BS. 

I got my PS3 back about 2-3 weeks later and haven't looked back since.  I see it laughing at me in my collection, but have never thought to reenter that hell.  Such horrible memories.  Wish I could go back and get that one. 

PSN ID: Afrowhitey
No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master.
Hunter S. Thompson RIP 1937-2005
Message 7 of 15 (400 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4191 posts

Jun 7, 2012

One day I would love to go back and Plat. "Dead Space" , "Red Dead Redemption" , and "Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit."

I finished the games, have most of the trophies, but would love to own Platinum for them.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 8 of 15 (400 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 16, 2012

I have yet to Platinum infamous 1 LOL ( i know its one of the easiest games to platinum but i've played that game so much that i dont feel like going back to buy all the evil powers and kill enemies while on a moving train)

Message 9 of 15 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4292 posts

Jun 16, 2012

Skyrim. I think I might get it when the first expansion is available.

Message 10 of 15 (400 Views)
0 Likes