05-23-2012 01:03 PM
You know the games you played for a few minutes and put down because you either didn't like it or don't have the game anymore. And it leaves a small or 0% trophy progress. I bet many of us are bugged by this and I for one would love to delete that information of my account.
How about you. Do you care or dont?
Which do you perfer?
1. Deleting trophy information with 0%
2. Deleting any and as much trophy information at your freedom
3. Having a limit of how many games worth of trophies per account
4. Having a limit of how many games worth of trophies per month
5. Having to pay for each games worth of trophies you delete
6. Trophies not being synced with the system until you authorize it
Personally I perfer number 6.
And have the oppurtunity to delete a few games worth of trophies since trophies have been around for a while.
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-29-2012 01:04 AM
04-03-2012 07:23 PM
04-09-2012 03:46 PM
Agreed. Some games I don't care for, so if I never play it again, it should not show up on my trophy list. I should have the option to delete that info.
04-13-2012 01:42 AM
I have 52% in Ninja Gaiden 3 and I would LOVE to delete them all.
Worst "game" ever.
04-23-2012 08:34 AM
would be nice to delete 0% game's as you can do this on the XBOX360 if you have 0 achievements unlocked, as for deleting game's with a 1-99% complete rating I don't see this happening sure it would be great to only show 100% plat game's however it also mean's they would have to protect your PSN trophy lvl/rank when removing it from your list.