Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 01 2014
By: dngrdad First Son 1 posts
  • Find more conversations like this:
  • psplus

paid for psplus but still prompted to join

3 replies 168 views Edited Feb 1, 2014
hi, I used a 30 day trial code and prepaid for a year. system says I am registered for psplus through 2/26/2015, but whenever I try to download a free psplus game I am prompted to join psplus. I've logged off ps4 and logged back in, and obviously restarted the ps4, but neither fixes the problem. what do I do?
Message 1 of 4 (168 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12342 posts

Re: paid for psplus but still prompted to join

Feb 1, 2014
So when you go to download a game, it tells you you have to join plus to download?

Or are you just referring to the page of advertisements that is in the PS plus section of the store? Because that's always there. Scroll right and you'll see the games
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 4 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 4, 2014
The constant ads to join ps+ after already purchasing a subscription is my only complaint with the service. Sony could at least give subscribers a separate environment without bombarding with ads to a service already purchased. A notification or ad when needing to re subscribe at the end of the period is fine but at least make us feel special for the subscription already purchased.
Message 3 of 4 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 4, 2014
Same problem on my ps3. When I try to download dmc, it says this download is for ps plus members. I haven't had any issues with free games on my ps4.
Message 4 of 4 (116 Views)
0 Likes