First Son
1 posts

Re: Wrong Price on Alice Madness Returns

Dec 4, 2012

I hope something is done soon.

I was someone who purchased the game only because I wanted to take advantage of the buy 60 get 10 promotion, but had to do so before the price was actually corrected... I definitely don't appreciate this.

Message 11 of 16 (302 Views)
0 Likes
SCEA
1486 posts

OFFICIAL POST
Dec 5, 2012

mochuuu wrote:

Hi all, 

We're aware that there is a price erros on the Ultimate Bundle of Alice Madness Returns Ultimate Edition. We are working on a solution for this now and I will update this original post when I have news to share. I am floating this topic as well so it will stay visible. 

UPDATE 1: We have fixed the price issue now and it's showing at the correct price for Plus users. For those who may have already made the pruchase as a Plus member and did not get the advertised price, we're working on getting you a price adjustment. I'll update here when I know the ETA. 

UPDATE 2 (12.5.12) - Those who purchased this game and did not get the advertised sale price have been automatically refunded. You should have a message in your PS Inbox (accessible on Ps3 or PS Vita).

- morgan haro - PlayStation.com
@morganharo

Message 12 of 16 (291 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 6, 2012
What about those of us that purchased the bundle and did not receive American McGee's Alice? I've been following another thread on this forum but there's been no update in over a week.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Alice-Madness-Returns-Ultimate-Ed...
Message 13 of 16 (285 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18326 posts

Dec 6, 2012

The store manager is working on it.  The game is published by EA, so Sony doesn't have the right to just extend the sale.  EA has to agree to that, and it is a big company that makes decisions slowly.  EA may not decide to bother, and there is nothing that Sony can do about that.  Publishers set the prices of their games in the Playstation Store.  Sony only sets the price of its own games.

GKP
Message 14 of 16 (282 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 8, 2012
I would have definitely bought it with the + discount, but with all the comments on the store update, and in this forum, about price wrong, missing, dlc, etc... i just skipped it... Hopefully it comes back with a discount someday.
Message 15 of 16 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Dec 12, 2012

I'm happy they finally included the Alice McGee DLC that was supposed to be included but however I was still charged $19.99 for the purchase on the 21st of November even though I am a Plus member still.Small problem now but still an error that hopefully be sorted out for everyone who made the purchase during the promotion.

Message 16 of 16 (249 Views)
0 Likes