Nov 26 2012
By: mochuuu PlayStation Community Manager 1453 posts

Wrong Price on Alice Madness Returns

[ Edited ]
15 replies 806 views Edited Dec 5, 2012

Hi all, 

We're aware that there is a price erros on the Ultimate Bundle of Alice Madness Returns Ultimate Edition. We are working on a solution for this now and I will update this original post when I have news to share. I am floating this topic as well so it will stay visible. 

UPDATE 1: We have fixed the price issue now and it's showing at the correct price for Plus users. For those who may have already made the pruchase as a Plus member and did not get the advertised price, we're working on getting you a price adjustment. I'll update here when I know the ETA. 

UPDATE 2 (12.5.12) - Those who purchased this game and did not get the advertised sale price have been automatically refunded. You should have a message in your PS Inbox (accessible on Ps3 or PS Vita).

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (806 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Re: Wrong Price on Alice Madness Returns

Nov 26, 2012

I have a solution for Sony... Make this game with the DLC of the original Alice from the pc free next month for Plus members... you would definitely make me happy again and I am sure I am not the only one...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (759 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 26, 2012

oh you!

http://www.brianmichaelwaymire.com
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (749 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 26, 2012

ugh, I came here exactly for that. I am a PS+ member and I intend to purchase this game today, finally got the funds added to do it and when I go to the store it is advertised as 15.99 but they try to charge me 19.99. I hope this issue is fixed soon as I would not like to miss out on this deal, as this is a game I've been wanting to get my hands on for a long time. Please fix this before the store updates, we don't want to miss out on this previously (and currentlyadvertised deal. Any word on current word on when?

Hope everything is fixed soon! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (690 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 26, 2012

it seems the problem has been fixed! thanks! just purchased it myself! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (671 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 26, 2012

its indeed fixed.  And It gave me all the content.  So get to it guys and gals!!!

http://www.brianmichaelwaymire.com
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (652 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Everywhere I look, it says the issue has been fixed for all Plus users - but it is STILL trying to charge me $19.99 at 2pm on the 27th. I don't understand how it can be working for some and not all of us.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (493 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15926 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (472 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Yes. I have been a plus member uninterrupted since the service began. To add more detail, I had tried to buy the game Monday evening after reading that the issue had been fixed. It hadn't been as far as what the store was doing on my playstation. So I tried again at or around 10am PST on Tuesday - same deal. The graphic in my cart showed the $31.99 price crossed out with the $19.99 sale price below and the yellow Plus icon and the yellow $15.99 price. Over to the right in the checkout detail, the price showed as 19.99. It doesn't matter now, I guess... Another lost sale.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
238 posts

Dec 2, 2012

This deal should also have been extended.  I visted the store with the intention of getting in on this deal but when I saw that the price wasn't discounted I walked away.   Now I read that it was fixed and I am a little upset since I tried to purchase but could not because the sale was incorrectly posted.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (346 Views)
0 Likes