Aug 08 2013
By: CurtisC87 Lombax Warrior 164 posts

Uncharted 3- can't download?

4 replies 420 views Edited Aug 8, 2013

Everytime I download this form the store it will only let me play the free multiplayer. I can't get the full game.

Message 1 of 5 (420 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18241 posts

Re: Uncharted 3- can't download?

Aug 8, 2013

You downloaded the wrong game.  The multi-player is free-to-play.  The single player game is free for Plus subscribers, but it is a separate download labeled "Uncharted 3 : Drake's Deception Single Player".   The Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception Game of the Year Digital Edition has all of the game modes, but that was never free for anyone.

GKP
Message 2 of 5 (412 Views)
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2013

I downloaded it from the games section on PS+, where it is next to all of the other PS+ games. It had a few files in it as well. One that was even marked "single player". They also had some movie files and language packs.

I want to figure this out before it is not features on the store anymore.

Message 3 of 5 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1614 posts

Aug 8, 2013

CurtisC87 wrote:

I downloaded it from the games section on PS+, where it is next to all of the other PS+ games. It had a few files in it as well. One that was even marked "single player". They also had some movie files and language packs.

you need to download all those and install them all except the language pack and the 3d movie unless you have a 3d TV

Message 4 of 5 (394 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9021 posts

Aug 8, 2013

W_W_Heisenberg wrote:

CurtisC87 wrote:

you need to download all those and install them all except the language pack and the 3d movie unless you have a 3d TV

Yep.  At minimum, you need:

Uncharted 3 Single Player Experience (12GB)

Uncharted 3 Single Player Experience 2D movies (13GB)

Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Free to Play (5GB)

If you have a 3DTV and want to play it in 3D, you'll also need Uncharted 3 Single Player Experience 3D movies (11GB)

The movie downloads are the game's cutscenes.

Message 5 of 5 (392 Views)