Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Aug 14 2013
By: joey_slugs First Son 6 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Trying to purchase PS+

9 replies 177 views Edited Aug 14, 2013
I have been trying to purchase a 3 month membership for the last three days and there has been an unidentified error on both the console and the website that will not let the purchase go through. Anyone else having the same issue?

Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
28658 posts
 

Re: Trying to purchase PS+

Aug 14, 2013

joey_slugs wrote:
I have been trying to purchase a 3 month membership for the last three days and there has been an unidentified error on both the console and the website that will not let the purchase go through. Anyone else having the same issue?

Thank you.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

 

What kind of error are you getting, also which country are you in & where is your PSN Account based?

 

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (163 Views)
First Son
Registered: 08/14/2013
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: Trying to purchase PS+

Aug 14, 2013
"We've encountered an error while processing your order. Transaction has not been completed. Please try again."

That's the pop-up i get from the website and an "Error has occurred" message on PSN.

I'm in the US.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/12/2013
Offline
1614 posts
 

Re: Trying to purchase PS+

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2013

joey_slugs wrote:
"We've encountered an error while processing your order. Transaction has not been completed. Please try again."

That's the pop-up i get from the website and an "Error has occurred" message on PSN.

I'm in the US.

are you sure the 3 month card is for PSN north america?

 

I have also heard you need to have a US or Canada billing address even if you dont have a credit card on file

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (155 Views)
First Son
Registered: 08/14/2013
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: Trying to purchase PS+

Aug 14, 2013
It's not a card. It's through my console (and the Somy US website). I have a US billing address and a CC on file.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/12/2013
Offline
1614 posts
 

Re: Trying to purchase PS+

Aug 14, 2013

joey_slugs wrote:
It's not a card. It's through my console (and the Somy US website). I have a US billing address and a CC on file.

geez thats odd, that last thing I could think it might be is an issue with the CC either the billing address, double check the spelling of street and such, also make sure you CC info is up to date I know once I got a new CC after one expired and forgot the CC # changed

 

 

if its nothing like that I would call you bank to confim they are not blocking the transaction 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (148 Views)
First Son
Registered: 08/14/2013
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: Trying to purchase PS+

Aug 14, 2013
Yeah. Everything checks out with the bank/CC though. Sony just doesn't want my money. ;-)
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
28658 posts
 

Re: Trying to purchase PS+

Aug 15, 2013

You're using a Master Account & not a Sub-Account right?

 

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (122 Views)
First Son
Registered: 08/14/2013
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: Trying to purchase PS+

Aug 15, 2013

Correct.  It is my one & only account.  

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/14/2013
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: Trying to purchase PS+

Aug 15, 2013

Okay....

 

It randomly worked today.  Strange.  Thanks for your help, guys!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes